Stonehill at Lenox2646 Shady Valley Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30324 Skip to Homes
About the Community
The 38 luxury 3-story townhomes at Stonehill at Lenox blend a low-maintenance lifestyle with high-energy activities, with a vibrant shopping and dining scene right outside your door. Choose from two plans in the collection, each designed with an open floor plan perfect for entertaining and a 2-car garage. Choose the optional 4th floor terrace and enjoy Atlanta’s magnificent skyline.
What Life's Like
Live in the heart of Buckhead at Stonehill at Lenox. Begin your day with a latte on your beautiful 4th floor terrace then walk to Shady Springs Park for outdoor recreation with family and friends. Spend the afternoon shopping at Phipps Plaza followed by Falcons football at the Georgia Dome, or dance the night away at a Buckhead club.Request Info
- 38 Luxury 3-story Townhomes from the low $500s
- In the Heart of Buckhead
- Minutes from I-85 and GA-400
- Sarah Smith School District
- 2-4 bedroom homes with 2.5-3.5 baths available
- 2 Car Garage
- Appx 2 blocks to Shady Valley Park which includes soccer field, tot lot, basketball and tennis courts
- Appx 1.5 miles to Lenox Marta Station - Walk to nearest Marta bus stop
- Appx 1.5 miles to Lenox Mall
- Appx 2 miles to Phipps Plaza
- Minutes from Midtown, Virginia Highlands, Atlantic Station and downtown Atlanta
- Close to the new Streets of Buckhead
- Appx 15 miles from Hartsfield International Airport
- Easy access to grocery stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and much more
About the Area
Stonehill at Lenox is near Lenox Square Mall, Phipps Plaza, the MARTA Station, and upscale shopping and dining at the new Streets of Buckhead development. Easily access I-85 and GA-400, and Atlanta Hartsfield International Airport only 15 miles south. Shady Valley Park, two blocks away, offers basketball and tennis courts, a tot lot and soccer fields. Students attend top-rated Atlanta public and private schools, including Sarah Smith Elementary, an International Baccalaureate World School.
The three-story Summerford offers modern townhome living, with large kitchen and outdoor terraces, ideal for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
The expansive Hutton offers sophistication and space, with up to 4 bedrooms, optional rooftop terrace, and double Owner’s Suites.
- Atlanta City View/Full Roof Terrace
- Owners Bath Extension with Deck
- Wood floors on Main, Stairs, and Halls
- Two walk in closets in Owners Bedroom
- Back Yard with Optional Fencing
- Hurry in today to personalize your home.
Home Site Map
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Spring Savings Celebration
Save BIG on Select Quick Move In Homes in February*! Visit our sales centers for more details.See Details
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article