The Clearview features a kitchen overlooking open gathering and dining spaces, ideal for entertaining and keeping families connected. A flex room on the main level can become an office, den or an additional bedroom for overnight guests. A second level loft offers additional bedrooms plus a media room or living area for further entertaining space. This plan’s beautiful exterior makes a first great impression, while its easy livability and front porch living make a lasting one.
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® Chrome Faucets
- Raised Vanity in Owner's Bathroom
- Tile Walls in Owner's Shower
- Tub in Secondary Bath with Tile Walls (per plan)
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Irrigation System with Floratam Sod in Front Yard
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- This two-story home offers an open floor plan between the gathering and dining spaces. Enjoy the large covered lanai right off the lanai that lets tons of natural light shine into the home.
- 18” Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Lever-Style Door Handles
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings and Orange Peel Walls
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
- Seagull Lighting® Package
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- The Clearview is a wonderfully flexible floor plan that offers up to five bedrooms, allowing space for families to grow and guests to visit. The stunning kitchen opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired