The split home design of the Cascade offers everyone in the family their own space while the open gathering room and kitchen brings everyone together. The Pulte Planning Center® located in the heart of the home provides a central location for organization - from office to school supplies. And the optional extended patio off the covered lanai makes entertaining easy and fun.
- $302,990 Starting From
- $1,631/mo Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1904 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Cascade is known for its spacious single-level home design, plus additional storage or hobby space in the two-car garage (which can be optioned into a fourth bedroom). The luxurious Owner’s Suite features a walk-in shower and large walk-in closet for generous storage. The Cascade’s open gathering, café and kitchen areas keep families connected, while the Pulte Planning Center® keeps them organized, offering ideal space for homework or a laptop station.Request Info
- 18” Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths and Laundry Room
- Dexter by Schlage® Chrome Lever-Style Door Handles
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Knockdown Textured Ceilings and Orange Peel Walls
- Moen® Plumbing Fixtures
- Pre-Wired for Ceiling Fans (per plan)
- Pre-Wired Telephone Outlets Category 5E (per plan)
- Pre-Wired TV Outlets RG6 (per plan)
- Seagull Lighting® Package
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic Ventilation
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- The Cascade is a modern split floor plan design offering up to four bedrooms and additional garage storage space.
- Whirlpool® Ceramic Top Range - Stainless Steel
- Whirlpool® Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
- Whirlpool® Multi-Cycle Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- 42” Designer Maple Cabinets
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Irrigation System with Floratam Sod in Front Yard
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Whole-House Gutters
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Moen® Chrome Faucets
- Raised Vanity in Owner's Bathroom
- Tile Walls in Owner's Shower
- Tub in Secondary Bath with Tile Walls (per plan)
- Granite Countertops with Undermount Sink
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .