The Oasis suits smaller families perfectly. This efficient layout provides three bedrooms as well as the convenience of a single-story design. Flex space off the foyer makes a great den or study, or it can serve as a fourth bedroom. The easy flow between the interconnected kitchen (with optional island), café area, and gathering room were designed with family life – and entertaining – in mind.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $259,990 Starting From
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2190 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options available in many homes using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
It's in the Details
The Oasis is a wonderfully versatile plan, suitable for smaller families, while still offering the flexibility to grow. The flex room off of the foyer can be an additional bedroom, office, or den. The kitchen features beautiful birch cabinetry and granite countertops, and opens to a large living area, making this home perfect for entertaining. And when it’s time to wind down, the spacious owner’s suite with large walk-in closet offers maximum comfort.Request Info
- 1/2 HP Food Disposal Unit
- 36” Designer Birch Cabinets, with Crown Molding
- 3cm Granite Countertops
- Amana® Built-In Microwave - Stainless Steel
- Amana® Ceramic Top Range - Stainless Steel
- Amana® Multi-Cycle Dishwasher - Stainless Steel
- Moen® Chrome Faucet
- Pantry (per plan)
- Pre-Plumbed Icemaker Waterline
- Recessed Can Lighting
- Stainless Steel 50/50 Undermount Sink
- Optional kitchen island
- 50-Gallon Hot Water Heater (per plan)
- Air Infiltration Sealant Applied Around All Exterior Openings
- Energy Efficient Air Conditioning and Heat Pump (15 SEER)
- Honeywell® Programmable Thermostat
- Low-E Dual Pane Vinyl Windows
- Off Ridge Vent and Flow-Thru Soffit Systems for Effective Attic
- R-30 Ceiling Insulation
- R-4.1 Insulation with Vapor Shield on Block Walls
- Radiant Barrier Roof Sheathing
- Brick Paver Driveways and Leadwalks
- Coach Light(s) per plan
- Designer Fiberglass Front Doors with Chrome Finish Hardware
- Exterior All-Weather Electrical Outlets (per plan)
- Exterior Hose Bibs (per plan)
- Irrigation System with Floratam Sod in Front Yard and Rear Yard
- Patio or Covered Lanai with Brick Pavers (per plan)
- Professionally Designed Landscaping Package
- Sentricon® System with Always Active Technology on the Perimeter of Home
- Steel Raised Panel Garage Door with Automatic Opener and 2 Remotes
- Taexx® Built-In Pest Control Defense
- 17" Ceramic Floor Tile in Foyer, Kitchen, Baths, and Laundry Room
- Shaw® Carpeting
- Concrete Block Construction
- Full-Wrap Cementitious Textured Exterior Finish
- Fungus Resistant Dimensional Fiberglass Shingle Roof with 30-Year Warranty
- Professionally Engineered Roof Trusses with Hurricane Tie Downs for Wind Protection
- Reinforced Concrete Slabs with Vapor Barrier
- Underground Utilities
- Optional den or 4th bedroom
- Chrome Rim Shower Door (per plan)
- Elongated Water Saving Commodes
- Tile Walls in Owner's Shower
- Vikrell® Tub in Secondary Bath (per plan)
- WilsonArt® Laminate Countertops with Drop-In Sink
- 9'4" Ceiling Height
- Optional Drop Zone
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 5 Neighborhood(s) nearby .