Choices abound in the single-story Canopy. Flex space allows for a den, formal dining area, or fourth bedroom. After preparing meals together in the open kitchen (with optional island), families can choose to dine and entertain in the interconnected café area, gathering room, or outdoor patio, which can be an optional covered lanai. Later, relax in the Owner’s Suite with walk-in closet.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Canopy to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- *Please View Our Standard Features Under Offers & Announcements
- 9'4" Ceilings on 1st Floor
- An open-concept floor plan, with a kitchen that flows seamlessly to the spacious gathering room, granite countertops, designer kitchen cabinets, and LED recessed can lighting for a softer feel.
- Optional Den
- Optional 4th Bedroom
- Optional Extended Covered Lanai
- 10-5-2-1 Limited Transferable Structural Warranty
- Smart Home Pre-Wired with 30" Wiring Enclosure Panel, Two CAT 6 Locations (Owner's Suite and Gathering Room) and Predetermined Wireless Access Points for Heat-Mapped Optimal WiFi Coverage
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired