New Home Construction in Orlando
Known for its world-class tourism and multitude of entertainment options, Orlando offers a small-town feel with the amenities of a large city. Discover new home construction in Orlando from Pulte Homes, one of Orlando’s top home builders. Our new homes for sale are near Orlando's famous tourist attractions and family-friendly activities. Enjoy Walt Disney World®, explore art museums, see a soccer game, and discover business opportunities while living in the comfort of your new build home.
|Exact Match||Close Match|
|Pulte Active Adult|
Tour our new homes in Orlando
Visit one of our Sales Centers, or contact Brittany, Wilbia & Suhairy to schedule a phone appt. or virtual online tour.
Text or call 407-250-9131
Building Mortgage-Free Homes for our Veterans
Our interactive design tools let you explore flexible house plans and make it easy for you to visualize your options. You can look at the colors of cabinets in the kitchen, flooring options in the living room, and wall colors in the bedrooms. Review the sample exterior design options to select the curb appeal you like. You can also work with interactive floor plans that let you see home designs with sunrooms, guest suites, covered patios, and more. When you're ready to design a home in the Orlando area, Pulte Homes is ready to make it happen.
If you would like your new construction to offer something for everyone in the family, consider designs with flexible floor plans and versatile spaces that you can turn into a playroom or a home theater. Our homes have luxury bathrooms where you can unwind and family bathrooms that provide both space and privacy for everyone. Additionally, you'll discover plenty of Life Tested® features that enhance your home even more. The Pulte Planning Center® is the ideal space for tackling homework and bills, and the Owner's Retreat located just off the bedroom is the perfect place to escape when you desire some peace and quiet.
Explore Cities in the Orlando Area
New Homes For Sale in Orlando
New Homes For Sale in Dr. Phillips
More new homes in Orlando from our Partner Brands
Is Pulte Homes still taking appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes, our sales offices and model homes are still open, subject to limited hours, occupancy limitations, and customer compliance with COVID-19 safety measures. You can learn more about our safety measures here.
How is Pulte protecting its customers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Pulte is committed to our customer safety. Our sales centers are no-handshake zones, and we are limiting contact by encouraging virtual and scheduled appointments. We protect our in-person customers by implementing a COVID-19 screening process for everyone entering the sales center, increasing our sanitizing procedures after each appointment and at the end of the day, and wearing our face coverings. We encourage you to wear your face coverings as well.
Does Pulte offer virtual home tours and appointments?
- Yes, all our communities are open for virtual appointments. Contact a Sales Consultant for a virtual appointment, and visit our community sites for 360 virtual online tours of select plans.
Have Sales Center hours of operation changed for Pulte?
- Yes, please visit our community sites for the most up-to-date hours of operation, or call a Sales Consultant for details.
Is Pulte a Custom Home Builder?
- Pulte Homes offers new homes that can be personalized to your needs and tastes based on our selection of curated floor plans and finishes. Nationwide, we offer over 100 different floor plans with a wide array of structural and finish options.