Village Lakes at Palencia26 Lakefront Lane, St. Augustine, Florida 32095 (866) 231-1496 Skip to Homes
About the Community
With thoughtful home designs in one of the city’s most appealing master plan communities, Village Lakes at Palencia is the perfect place to call home. Located within the highly sought-after St. Johns County School District, this community attracts families looking for exceptional schools, a variety of amenities and plenty of living space. Our collection of new single-family homes offers unique coastal inspired elevations and walkability to Palencia Elementary School.
What Life's Like
Village Lakes at Palencia, in desirable St. Johns County, features five, single-family Life-Tested® home designs with open gathering areas and coastal inspired architectural details on each home’s exterior. Enjoy outdoor fun at four swimming pools and the pirate themed playground. Golf enthusiasts can tee off at the prestigious Palencia Golf & County Club.Request Info
- Residents Can Purchase Membership to the Palencia Golf Club Which Allows Access to Upscale Golf Facilities
- 72-par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Full-Service Golf Pro-Shop
- Five Semi-Customizable Home Designs with a Wide Variety of Structural Options and Bedroom Configurations
- 50'-60' Wide Community Home Sites
- Five Choices of Designer Exterior Elevations
- Only 15 Minutes South of Historic Downtown St. Augustine
- Walking Distance to Palencia Elementary School
- Four Swimming Pools with Water Tower, Two-Story Slide and 8 Lanes
- 8 Miles of Multi-Use Paths including Raised Boardwalks Over the Marshes of the Tolomato River
- 3 Baseball Diamonds, Soccer Field, Basketball Court, Family Picnic Pavilion
- Private Tennis Lessons Offered By Professional Staff
- Access to Palencia's Four Tennis Courts
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Facilities with Personal Training and a Wide Variety of Fitness Classes
- Fitness Classes Include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training
- Numerous Parks and Children's "Pirate Themed" Playground Throughout the Master-Plan Community
- Spa Services Includes Massages, Facials and Body Wraps By Appointment
- Walking Distance to Starbucks, New York Pizza and Other Shopping and Dining Locations
About the Area
Located just off US-1 in north St. Augustine, Village Lakes at Palencia is easily accessible to SR-210, and 1-95, providing a convenient location in between Jacksonville and St. Augustine. The area offers natural recreation opportunities, including fishing, boating, and hiking trails, and a short drive to the Atlantic Ocean. Love to shop? Explore the St. Johns Town Center, an upscale outdoor mall featuring 150 retailers and eateries including The Capital Grille, Pottery Barn, and Dillard’s.
Moorpark features an open kitchen with island seating, spacious gathering areas on both floors, plus a downstairs Owner's Suite.
Seek out Eastfield for an open kitchen with huge pantry and island, a café, gathering room, and flex space on both floors.
The Cascade is a modern split floor plan design offering up to four bedrooms additional garage storage space.
The two-story Alderwood offers an impressive open kitchen and up to five bedrooms.
The split-plan Plymouth features formal and casual dining space off of the kitchen, plus a private first floor Owner’s Suite and secondary bedrooms upstairs.
EastfieldVillage Lakes at Palencia 106 Front Door Lane, St. Augustine, Florida 32095 Lot Number: 04601 (866) 231-1496
- Built In Kitchen Layout
- Den and Super Owners Suite Options
- Waterfront Home
- White Maple Cabinets w/Crema Pearl Grnt
- Upgraded Flooring Throughout
- 4' Garage Extension
EastfieldVillage Lakes at Palencia 271 Front Door Lane, St. Augustine, Florida 32095 Lot Number: 01301 (866) 231-1496
- French Door Refrigerator
- Super Owners Suite with Tray Ceiling
- 36/42 Glazed Maple Cabinets w/Hardware
- Den Option
- 12'3" x 17'5" Flexible Loft Space
- 4' Garage Ext and Outdoor Patio Ext
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article