Amaranda at Fiddler's Creek
About the Community
Located in Naples, Fiddler’s Creek is a master-planned community that features luxurious resort-style amenities including 18 holes of championship golf, multi-pool complex, lighted tennis courts, and a 54,000 sq. ft. clubhouse that offers both formal and casual dining. Choose from 3 single-family home designs in Amaranda, each featuring open layouts perfect for entertaining and everyday life.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Summerwood's open concept modern design features a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 71 exclusive homesites within Amaranda
- 54,000 square foot Club and Spa
- Resort-style multi-pool swimming complex
- Lighted tennis courts
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Opportunity to join The Golf Club at Fiddler’s Creek® with the Arthur Hills-designed Creek Course – ranked in Golfweek’s “America’s Top 100 Best Residential Golf Courses”
- Golf Pro Shop
- Approximately 5.5 miles of meandering creeks, 2.5 miles of which are already completed, that may be traversed via non-motorized boats
- 750 acres of environmental preserves
- Marsh Pointe Nature Park with boardwalk and gazebo overlook
- The Gator Grille – al fresco grill and bar
- Caxambas® – fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity to join The Tarpon Club® with a calendar of social activities, an on-site dedicated concierge as well as spa, meeting room, beach and dining privileges at The Beach Pavilion at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort®, located on nearby Marco Island
- 15 Minutes to Marco Island
- 25 Minutes to Naples Pier and magnificent area beaches
- 15 Minutes to Fifth Avenue and Third Street shopping & dining
- 15 Minutes to I-75
- Less than 10 minutes to US-41
- Manned gate at Fiddler's Creek entrance
- Natural Gas Community
- Located within Collier County School District: Manatee Elementary, Manatee Middle School, Lely High School
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Receive $20,000 off a New Home!*
Act by May 19th to receive $20,000 off of a New House at Fiddler's Creek at Golf Club of the Everglades!*Plan Your Visit
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all Southwest Florida new home purchases through 12/31/18. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. See a sales consultant for details.Request Info
New Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(8) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article