Amaranda at Fiddler's Creek
About the Community
Located in Naples, Fiddler’s Creek is a master-planned community that features luxurious resort-style amenities including 18 holes of championship golf, multi-pool complex, lighted tennis courts, and a 54,000 sq. ft. clubhouse that offers both formal and casual dining. Choose from 4 single-family home designs in Amaranda, each featuring open layouts perfect for entertaining and everyday life.
Abbeyville has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
The Summerwood's open concept modern design features a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
The single-story Martin Ray offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
Natural light suffuses Pompeii, including the spacious Owner’s Suite, multipurpose room off the kitchen, and covered lanai.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- 71 exclusive homesites within Amaranda
- 54,000 square foot Club and Spa
- Resort-style multi-pool swimming complex
- Lighted tennis courts
- State-of-the-art fitness facility
- Opportunity to join The Golf Club at Fiddler’s Creek® with the Arthur Hills-designed Creek Course – ranked in Golfweek’s “America’s Top 100 Best Residential Golf Courses”
- Golf Pro Shop
- Approximately 5.5 miles of meandering creeks, 2.5 miles of which are already completed, that may be traversed via non-motorized boats
- 750 acres of environmental preserves
- Marsh Pointe Nature Park with boardwalk and gazebo overlook
- The Gator Grille – al fresco grill and bar
- Caxambas® – fine dining restaurant
- Opportunity to join The Tarpon Club® with a calendar of social activities, an on-site dedicated concierge as well as spa, meeting room, beach and dining privileges at The Beach Pavilion at the Marco Beach Ocean Resort®, located on nearby Marco Island
- 15 Minutes to Marco Island
- 25 Minutes to Naples Pier and magnificent area beaches
- 15 Minutes to Fifth Avenue and Third Street shopping & dining
- 15 Minutes to I-75
- Less than 10 minutes to US-41
- Manned gate at Fiddler's Creek entrance
- Natural Gas Community
- Located within Collier County School District: Manatee Elementary, Manatee Middle School, Lely High School
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Watch Our New Community Video
Watch our new community video and learn more about our luxurious resort-style amenities and beautiful home designs.Watch Video
Introducing Pulte Smart Home
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantRequest Info
Take a Self-Guided Model Tour
Visit each floorplan page, or click the "Get Details" button below, to explore how Pulte has more life built in. Take your tour today!Get Details
New Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Lock Your Rate Today*
Act by October 7th and lock in your interest date for up to 180 days.*See Details
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(5) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article