Village Lakes at Palencia
About the Community
With thoughtful home designs in one of the city’s most appealing master plan communities, Village Lakes at Palencia is the perfect place to call home. Located within the highly sought-after St. Johns County School District, this community attracts families looking for exceptional schools, a variety of amenities and plenty of living space. Our collection of new single-family homes offers unique coastal inspired elevations and walkability to Palencia Elementary School.
The split-plan Plymouth features formal and casual dining space off of the kitchen, plus a private first floor Owner’s Suite and secondary bedrooms upstairs.
The Cascade is a modern split floor plan design offering up to four bedrooms additional garage storage space.
The two-story Alderwood offers an impressive open kitchen and up to five bedrooms.
Seek out Eastfield for an open kitchen with huge pantry and island, a café, gathering room, and flex space on both floors.
Moorpark features an open kitchen with island seating, spacious gathering areas on both floors, plus a downstairs Owner's Suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Residents Can Purchase Membership to the Palencia Golf Club Which Allows Access to Upscale Golf Facilities
- 72-par, 18-hole Championship Arthur Hills Golf Course
- Full-Service Golf Pro-Shop
- Five Semi-Customizable Home Designs with a Wide Variety of Structural Options and Bedroom Configurations
- 50'-60' Wide Community Home Sites
- Five Choices of Designer Exterior Elevations
- Only 15 Minutes South of Historic Downtown St. Augustine
- Walking Distance to Palencia Elementary School
- Four Swimming Pools with Water Tower, Two-Story Slide and 8 Lanes
- 8 Miles of Multi-Use Paths including Raised Boardwalks Over the Marshes of the Tolomato River
- 3 Baseball Diamonds, Soccer Field, Basketball Court, Family Picnic Pavilion
- Private Tennis Lessons Offered By Professional Staff
- Access to Palencia's Four Tennis Courts
- State-of-the-Art Fitness Facilities with Personal Training and a Wide Variety of Fitness Classes
- Fitness Classes Include Pilates, Yoga, Zumba, Aqua Aerobics, Tone & Stretch, Cardio Blast, Stretch & Abs, Certified Personal Training
- Numerous Parks and Children's "Pirate Themed" Playground Throughout the Master-Plan Community
- Spa Services Includes Massages, Facials and Body Wraps By Appointment
- Walking Distance to Starbucks, New York Pizza and Other Shopping and Dining Locations
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Quick Move-In Homes Available!
There's no better time to buy than now. Our quick move-in homes allow you to closer sooner and move in quicker!View More
PulteGroup™ Design Studio
As a new homebuyer, you will meet with our design consultant in our very own Design Studio for a personal consultation to meet your needs.Tips & Trends
St. Johns County Housing Market
Home building in 2017 was the busiest year St. Johns County has seen, it appears that this year is just the lead-in for a bigger 2018.Read More
PulteGroup™ Scores an A+
PulteGroup™ scored the highest of all the public builders this year with a well-earned A+ from Big Builder Magazine.Read More
Healthiest Housing Markets
According to CNBC Online, Jacksonville tops the list among the healthiest housing markets for new home buyers. See article for details.Read the Article
The Energy Efficiency Standard
With Pulte Homes, it's easy saving green. Our optional Environments for Living Energy® Efficiency Gold Package is designed to provide you with more comfort.Learn More
Know Your Buying Power
See how much you can afford with Pulte Mortgage LLC's Buying Power Calculator.Try It Out
With the Owner’s Entry, you can track the construction progress and view details of your new home. Take advantage of our partner discounts and home care guides.View More
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all North Florida new home purchases starting 1/1/18 through 12/31/18. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options.Request Info
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(6) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article