About the Community
As soon as you arrive at Westbrook, you are home. Perfectly located in Fort Myers, west of I-75 in the Three Oaks corridor, the community will feature a gated entry, no CDD fees, and amenities including a clubhouse, resort-style pool, fitness center, and tot lot. Our collection of new single-family, one- and two-story homes will offer lake and preserve views with open floor plans and a low-maintenance lifestyle where you can relax and spend more time enjoying the things you love.
The single-story Tropic offers three bedrooms and flex space, as well as a cohesive kitchen, gathering areas and covered lanai.
The Starboard maximizes its 2-story design with an open kitchen, naturally lit café area, spacious gathering room, and sizable loft.
Seamist provides features that matter: a huge upstairs loft, flex space, and connected kitchen, dining, and gathering areas.
Canopy makes entertaining easy. A natural flow connects the open kitchen, café, gathering room, and outdoor living area.
See Driftwood for its vast entertaining spaces downstairs and a huge game room upstairs, separated by an impressive staircase.
The Summerwood's open concept modern design features a large kitchen island overlooking the gathering room, making entertaining a breeze.
Oasis perfects single-story living with three bedrooms, flex space, oversized laundry room, and a convenient Everyday EntryTM.
Don’t miss Citrus Grove for its spacious Owner’s Suite and flex space downstairs, and a huge game room on the second floor.
The single-story Palm stands out with its open kitchen, formal dining room, gathering area, 3-car garage, and outdoor living area.
Find the flexible space you need in the Dockside: two flex rooms, a multi-use loft, and an extra garage bay for storage.
The spacious Sandhill offers an open kitchen, huge gathering room, and formal dining area that make entertaining effortless.
From the welcoming gathering room and flexible living area to the oversized game room upstairs, space abounds in the Mariner.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Gated community with approximately 345 homesites
- Centrally Located in Fort Myers in the Three Oaks corridor
- New Homes from the high $200's to $400's
- Single Family Homes with Brick Pavered Driveways
- 1- and 2-Story Floor Plans with 2-6 bedrooms and 1,565 - 4,389 sq. ft
- Life Tested®, Consumer Inspired Home Designs
- 3,600 sq. ft. Clubhouse planned with Kitchen & Community Room
- Resort-style Swimming Pool
- Fitness Center
- Tot Lot Play Area
- Lee County Schools with close proximity to: Three Oaks Elementary & Three Oaks Middle School
- Less than 5 Minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center featuring: Costco, Target, Bass Pro Shops, Carrabbas, Outback, Chipotle, PF Changs, Panera, BJ's Brewhouse, PDQ, and many more
- Minutes from Winn Dixie & 7-Eleven Gas & Convenience Store
- Less than 10 Minutes to Publix Super Market at The Shoppes at Grande Oaks
- 10 Minutes to Southwest Florida International Airport
- Walking distance to Three Oaks Park featuring: Tennis, Basketball, Raquetball, and Sand Volleyball courts, Baseball & Soccer Fields, Playgrounds, & Walking Trails
- Less than 10 Minutes to Germain Arena
- Less than 10 Minutes to Miromar Outlets
- Less than 10 Minutes to the new Estero Walmart Supercenter
- Less than 15 Minutes to Coconut Point Mall
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Palm Self-Guided Tour
Take a self-guided tour of our Palm model home. Speak to a sales consultant for further details.Click Here to Begin
Starboard Self-Guided Tour
Take a self-guided tour of our Starboard model home. Speak to a sales consultant for further details.Click Here to Begin
Summerwood Self-Guided Tour
Take a self-guided tour of our Summerwood model home. Speak to a sales consultant for further details.Click Here to Begin
Canopy Self-Guided Tour
Take a self-guided tour of our Canopy model home. Speak to a sales consultant for further details.Click Here to Begin
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.