About the Community
Eagle Reserve, coming spring 2019, located in Fort Myers, 2.5 miles west of I-75 and 2.5 miles east of US 41, will feature a gated entry, family friendly amenities and single-family homes. Our collection of 1 & 2-story home designs, from the mid $200s, offer open floor plans, 1,500-4,000+ sq ft. and a low-maintenance lifestyle where you can relax and spend more time enjoying the things you love.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Coming Spring 2019
- No CDD
- Gated community with approximately 181 homesites
- One and two-story home designs with open floor plans
- Life Tested®, Consumer Inspired Home Designs
- 2-6 Bedrooms, 2-6 Bathrooms and 2-3 Car-Garages
- 1,500 to 4,000 sq ft
- Water and preserve view homesites
- Resort-style Pool
- Pool Cabana with covered seating
- Lee County Schools with close proximity to: Allen Park Elementary, Cypress Lake Middle School and Fort Myers High
- Conveniently located in Fort Myers, 2.5 miles West of I-75 and 2.5 miles East of US 41
- 2.5 Miles from the Edison Mall featuring: Dillard's, JCPenny, Macy's, Sears, and so much more
- Less than 5 minutes to everyday conveniences like Walmart, Publix and Lowes
- Less than 10 minutes from The Forum featuring: Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, Five Guys, PetSmart, Defy (Indoor Trampoline Park) and so much more
- 12.5 Miles to Southwest Florida International Airport
- 15 minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center featuring: Costco, Target, Bass Pro Shops, Carrabbas, Outback, Chipotle, PF Changs, Panera, BJ's Brewhouse, PDQ, and many more
- 15 minutes to the Downtown Historic District of Fort Myers
- Less than 15 minutes to the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins baseball spring training facilities
- 30 minutes to Fort Myers Beach
- 35 minutes to Sanibel and Captiva Island
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Want Exclusive Updates?
Join our VIP Interest List to receive exclusive community updates. Just call (888) 817-2203 or enter your information below.Learn More
The Pulte Difference
Get a Life Tested® home that is personalized to fit your lifestyle. With our higher standards, we make it easy to shop, build and finance the home you've always wanted.Learn More
Pulte Homes are Smart Homes
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Just Released" Amenity Campus Rendering
Amenities just announced: resort-style pool, pool cabana, BBQ grill and playgroundSee Rendering
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(10) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article