About the Community
Eagle Reserve, located in Fort Myers, 2.5 miles west of I-75 and 2.5 miles east of US 41, features a gated entry, family-friendly amenities, and single-family homes. Our collection of 1 & 2-story home designs, from the mid $200s, offers open floor plans, 1,500-4,000+ sq ft. and a low-maintenance lifestyle where you can relax and spend more time enjoying the things you love.
Make the single-story Tropic your new home, offering flex space, as well as a cohesive kitchen, gathering areas and covered lanai.
The Starboard at Eagle Reserve maximizes its 2-story design with an open kitchen, spacious gathering room, sizable loft, and Owner's Suite with walk-in closet.
The new construction Summerwood is versatile and inviting. Features include an open kitchen, covered lanai, and flex room that is perfect for an office or den.
Make the Canopy at Eagle Reserve your new home. Features include two guest suites, versatile flex space, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The Seamist at Eagle Reserve impresses with a huge upstairs loft, flex space, and connected kitchen, dining, and gathering areas.
The Oasis at Eagle Reserve offers an open design concept, versatile flex space, two guest suites, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The Driftwood at Eagle Reserve provides ample storage space, an upstairs game room, covered lanai, and Owner's Suite with large walk-in closet.
The new construction Palm offers space and functionality. Features include a formal dining room, 3-car garage, versatile flex space, and three guest suites.
Find the flexible space you need in the Dockside at Eagle Reserve: two flex rooms, formal dining space, and an Owner's Suite featuring a large walk-in closet.
The Citrus Grove at Eagle Reserve impresses with its second floor game room, three guest suites, versatile flex room, open kitchen, and covered lanai.
Reach new heights in the Sandhill at Eagle Reserve: featuring an upstairs game room, formal dining area, and Owner's Suite with walk-in closet and sitting area.
Make the Mariner your new home. Highlights include a 3-car garage, upstairs game room, spacious covered lanai, and open kitchen with walk-in pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- No CDD
- Gated community with approximately 181 homesites
- One and two-story home designs with open floor plans
- Life Tested®, Consumer Inspired Home Designs
- 2-6 Bedrooms, 2-6 Bathrooms and 2-3 Car-Garages
- 1,500 to 4,000 sq ft
- Water and preserve view homesites
- Resort-style Pool
- Pool Cabana with covered seating
- Lee County Schools with close proximity to: Allen Park Elementary, Cypress Lake Middle School and Fort Myers High
- Conveniently located in Fort Myers, 2.5 miles West of I-75 and 2.5 miles East of US 41
- 2.5 Miles from the Edison Mall featuring: Dillard's, JCPenny, Macy's, Sears, and so much more
- Less than 5 minutes to everyday conveniences like Walmart, Publix and Lowes
- Less than 10 minutes from The Forum featuring: Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Home Depot, Starbucks, Buffalo Wild Wings, Five Guys, PetSmart, Defy (Indoor Trampoline Park) and so much more
- 12.5 Miles to Southwest Florida International Airport
- 15 minutes to Gulf Coast Town Center featuring: Costco, Target, Bass Pro Shops, Carrabbas, Outback, Chipotle, PF Changs, Panera, BJ's Brewhouse, PDQ, and many more
- 15 minutes to the Downtown Historic District of Fort Myers
- Less than 15 minutes to the Boston Red Sox and Minnesota Twins baseball spring training facilities
- 30 minutes to Fort Myers Beach
- 35 minutes to Sanibel and Captiva Island
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Want Exclusive Updates?
Join our VIP Interest List to receive exclusive community updates. Just call (888) 817-2203 or enter your information below.Learn More
Amenity Renderings Released
New amenity renderings just released. See the family-friendly amenities coming to Eagle Reserve.See Renderings
Pulte Quality Video
Our building practices meet or exceed industry requirements. With over 65 years of experience, we have homebuilding down to a science.Watch Video
Pulte Homes are Smart Homes
Pulte Smart Home lets you make your home exactly as smart as you want it to be, because when your home gets smarter, life gets better.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.