Parkside at Babcock Ranch
About the Community
With thoughtful home designs located within the innovative new town of Babcock Ranch, Parkside at Babcock Ranch is the perfect place to call home. This community attracts those looking for great hometown traditions with all the conveniences of today and tomorrow, from expansive green spaces and trails, and abundant amenities to utility-scale solar generation. Our single-family home designs offer unique architectural exteriors and spacious living areas for managing your busy home life.
A more traditional single-story layout, the Kendall offers well-defined, connected living spaces, with an abundance of natural light.
The single-story Arbordale features an open kitchen, Everyday EntryTM, and his-and-hers walk-in closets in the Owner’s Suite.
Find it all with the single-story Cobblestone: open kitchen with island, large gathering room, covered lanai, and walk-in closets.
Families cherish Springview for its covered porch, multiuse space on both floors, formal dining, and ample storage throughout.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Traditional and alley-load single family home designs
- Parkside at Babcock Ranch starting from the low to mid $200's
- Lake Timber series starting from the high $200's
- Expansive green spaces and waterfront areas, hiking trails and preserves
- Town powered entirely by the 75-megawatt Solar Energy Center
- Approximately 17,000 acres, with 50% dedicated to greenways, parks, and lakes
- Adjacent to 73,000 acre Babcock Ranch Preserve
- New town of 19,500 homes and 6 million sq. ft. of commercial space
- Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) certified town
- Walking distance to the Regional Park offering tennis, pickleball, bocce, soccer, baseball, multi-use fields, and a playground
- Walking distance to Founder's Square, including Table & Tap restaurant, Curry Creek Outfitters, event lawn with band shell, kayak and canoe launch, and boardwalk
- Coming Soon to Founder's Square: Slater's Goods & Provisions, Square Scoops ice cream and coffee shop, The Hatchery business incubation center, and Well Center with gym, indoor sports court, and lap pool
- Walking distance to Babcock K-6 Neighborhood Charter School, which plans to extend to 7th grade for the 2018-2019 school year, with 8th grade available the following year
- Playgrounds, community gardens, and dog parks
- Fishing dock
- Neighborhood Lakehouse to include gathering room with kitchen, dual-sided fireplace, zero-entry pool, and BBQ grills
- Fitness classes - from paddle board yoga to boot camp classes, there are fitness activities for any member of the family
- Less than 7 miles to Publix Super Market at The Shops at Verandah
- 20 minutes to The Forum shopping plaza, including Target, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Petco, and more
- 25 minutes to Fort Myers River District, offering restaurants, boutique shops, and tons of events and attractions
- 25 minutes to Edison Mall, including a wide variety of department and sporting goods stores, and Edison Park movie theater
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Arbordale Self-Guided Tour
Take a self-guided tour of our Arbordale model home. Speak to a sales consultant for further details.Click Here to Begin
Want exclusive updates?
Join our VIP Interest List to receive exclusive community updates. Just call (877) 843-9784 or submit your email address below.Learn More
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(6) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article