Northridge at Babcock Ranch
Northridge at Babcock Ranch by Pulte Homes is a beautiful community of new construction homes located in Babcock Ranch, Florida. Active families will enjoy expansive green spaces, abundant amenities and utility-scale solar generation. At the end of the day return to a single-family new construction home, starting from the upper $200Ks, offering spacious interiors and designer finishes.
More Life Built In
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Natural gas community with 322 homesites
- Water and preserve view homesites
- Life Tested®, consumer-inspired and innovative 1- and 2-story home designs
- Smart home technology
- Town powered entirely by the 75-megawatt Solar Energy Center
- Adjacent to 73,000 acre Babcock Ranch Preserve
- Florida Green Building Coalition (FGBC) certified town
- New town of 19,500 homes and 6 million sq. ft. of commercial space
- Playgrounds, community gardens, fishing dock and dog parks
- Expansive green spaces and waterfront areas, hiking trails and preserves
- Approximately 17,000 acres, with 50% dedicated to greenways, parks, and lakes
- Nearby Babcock K-8 Neighborhood Charter School
- Close to the Neighborhood Lakehouse in Lake Timber, offering a gathering room, catering kitchen, dual-sided fireplace, zero-entry pool, and BBQ grills
- Close to Founder's Square, including Babcock restaurants, Curry Creek Outfitters, Slater's Goods & Provisions, Square Scoops Coffee & Creamery, The Hatchery business incubation center, event lawn with band shell, kayak and canoe launch, and boardwalk
- Enjoy easy access to the Babcock Ranch restaurants, just minutes away
- Quick access to Lee Health's Healthy Life Center, which includes a 6-lane saltwater pool, half-court basketball, weight room, juice bar, cardio & studios, fitness classes and occupational & physical therapy
- Nearby Jack Peeples Park, which includes 6 tennis courts, 4 pickleball courts, 2 bocce courts, and an open sports field
- Enjoy fitness classes - from paddleboard yoga to boot camp classes, there are fitness activities for any member of the family
- Less than 8 miles to Publix Super Market at The Shops at Verandah
- 5 minutes to Regional Park offering tennis, pickleball, bocce, soccer, baseball, multi-use fields, and a playground
- 20 minutes to The Forum shopping plaza, including Target, Home Depot, Bed Bath & Beyond, Petco, and more
- 25 minutes to Fort Myers River District, offering restaurants, boutique shops, and tons of events and attractions
- 25 minutes to Edison Mall, including a wide variety of department and sporting goods stores, and Edison Park movie theater
- Live the life at Babcock Ranch, the 1st solar powered city in America
- 2.5 miles from Crescent B Commons, coming soon, offering Publix Super Market, plus additional shopping and dining options
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Join the VIP Interest List
Join the VIP Interest List for exclusive updates on pricing, floor plans, grand opening events and more! Call (941) 740-6236 or sign up below.Join the VIP List
Pulte Homes Have More Innovation Built In
Pulte builds homes with you in mind. Every inch is thoughtfully designed to best meet your needs making your life better, happier and easier. Do more in a Pulte home, because we've built in all the ways to get more out of life.Learn More
Babcock Ranch Ranked A Top Master-Planned Community In The Nation!
Babcock Ranch has been named the 25th top-selling master-planned community in the nation by the RCLCO. Click below to learn more about this notable achievement!View Article
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(12) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More