The Orleans makes it easy to entertain. Appetizers at the kitchen island can lead to meals in either of two dining areas, and the conversation can flow easily into the gathering room and covered lanai. At day’s end, enjoy backyard views from the Owner’s Suite, with its spa-like bath and walk-in shower. A flex room and two extra bedrooms round out this single-story layout.
Explore the Floor Plan
Step inside Orleans to see the Life-Tested Home Designs® with more usable space where you want it most. So you live the way you want to live.
- $472,990 Starting From
- $2,814/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1825 Sq. Ft.
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet with pullout sprayer
- Stainless Steel kitchen sink with electric garbage disposal
- Whirlpool® microwave
- Whirlpool® multiple-cycle dishwasher
- Whirlpool® refrigerator
- Whirlpool® smooth top range with self-cleaning oven
- Wood kitchen cabinets with 42” upper wall cabinets and hardware
- Automatic garage door opener with remote controls
- Cable TV and telephone outlets, per plan
- Ceiling fan prewires, per plan
- Compact fluorescent exterior lighting
- Decora rocker switches
- Exterior waterproof electrical outlets
- High impact screened windows on second floor
- Smoke detectors/carbon monoxide detectors
- Decorative brick paver driveway
- Easy to maintain decorative stucco exterior
- High-grade Sherwin-Williams latex paint
- Professionally landscaped home site with full sod coverage and automatic sprinkler system
- Tile roof
- Ventilated stucco soffits
- Large, private lanai
- Decorative chrome door hardware
- Pulte Homes Smart Home: every home is prewired for connectivity giving you the flexibility to make your home as smart as you want it to be
- The Orleans, a one-story single-family home, maximizes its design with a flexible layout making entertaining a breeze. The kitchen opens to the dining and café areas, a gathering room, flex room, and covered lanai.
- Tile floors in foyer, kitchen, cafe, baths, and laundry
- Upgraded raised-panel interior doors
- Walk-in owner’s closet
- Lennox® central air conditioning and heating system with programmable thermostat
- R-30 ceiling insulation
- Corian® countertops in secondary bathrooms
- Decorative Moen® faucet
- Owner's Bath features tile floor and granite countertops
- Owner's shower with glass enclosure
- Wood bath cabinets
- Energy-efficient water heater
- Insulated fiberglass entry door
- Professionally engineered roof trusses with hurricane tie-downs for wind protection
- Steel-reinforced concrete block construction
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired