By appointment only
The Rows at UrbanOak
About the Community
Time-saving conveniences abound with contemporary and low-maintenance townhomes at The Rows at UrbanOak, boasting convenient proximity to the Santa Teresa VTA Station and Blossom Hill Caltrain Station. Hurried executives can unwind in this walkable, amenity-rich neighborhood with natural beauty, outdoor recreation, chic retail and daily conveniences for which the Cottle Transit Village is sought.
Schedule a virtual or 1-1 tour of our homes in Northern California
Contact Emily & Jennifer for a private in-person or video tour, or phone appt. Text or call 925-248-4155 to schedule a private 1-1 tour.
Tour The Rows at UrbanOak
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Rows at UrbanOak. Explore this community and see for yourself.
This two-bedroom Plan 1 suits singles pursuing their careers. A mid level gathering room offers an ideal environment to catch up.
Versatility increases with space in this three-bedroom Plan 2 with a first floor bedroom and conversation-centered second level.
This largest four-bedroom Plan 3 is an entertainer’s favorite. Dual decks anchor the mid level’s shared living areas.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Commuter-friendly with abundant public transit options
- Upscale retail and dining destinations at Santana Row
- Easy access to I-101 and CA-85
- Less than 1 mile from the Santa Teresa VTA station
- Less than 2 miles from the Blossom Hill Caltrain station
- Minutes from global enterprises such as eBay and PayPal
- Future public park “Arbol De La Vida” includes barbecues, dining plazas with tables, open lawn areas, 2 kid’s playgrounds, herb garden, and exercise areas including TRX equipment, parkour trainers, training circuit area and a group exercise area
- Future private park “Western Greenway” includes basketball court, 2 dog parks, picnic tables and barbecues, bike racks, open lawn area, bocce ball court, community garden, kid’s playgrounds and walking trails throughout
- Private amenity areas include bike racks, tables with umbrellas and open turf area
- Proximity to walking and biking trails and sports fields
- Miles of local trails for hiking and biking
Pulte Home Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.More Information
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article