By Appointment Only
The Rows at UrbanOak
Time-saving conveniences abound with contemporary and low-maintenance townhome-style condos at The Rows at UrbanOak, boasting convenient proximity to the Santa Teresa VTA Station and Blossom Hill Caltrain Station. Hurried executives can unwind in this walkable, amenity-rich neighborhood with natural beauty, outdoor recreation, chic retail and daily conveniences for which the Cottle Transit Village is sought.
Schedule a virtual tour of our model homes
Contact Emily & Jennifer to schedule a video tour or phone appt. at The Rows at UrbanOak.
Text or call 408-769-3631
Tour The Rows at UrbanOak
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Rows at UrbanOak. Explore this community and see for yourself.
This two-bedroom Plan 1 suits singles pursuing their careers. A mid level gathering room offers an ideal environment to catch up.
Versatility increases with space in this three-bedroom Plan 2 with a first floor bedroom and conversation-centered second level.
This largest four-bedroom Plan 3 is an entertainer’s favorite. Dual decks anchor the mid level’s shared living areas.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Commuter-friendly with abundant public transit options
- Upscale retail and dining destinations at Santana Row
- Easy access to I-101 and CA-85
- Less than 1 mile from the Santa Teresa VTA station
- Less than 2 miles from the Blossom Hill Caltrain station
- Minutes from global enterprises such as eBay and PayPal
- Future public park “Arbol De La Vida” includes barbecues, dining plazas with tables, open lawn areas, 2 kid’s playgrounds, herb garden, and exercise areas including TRX equipment, parkour trainers, training circuit area and a group exercise area
- Future private park “Western Greenway” includes basketball court, 2 dog parks, picnic tables and barbecues, bike racks, open lawn area, bocce ball court, community garden, kid’s playgrounds and walking trails throughout
- Private amenity areas include bike racks, tables with umbrellas and open turf area
- Proximity to walking and biking trails and sports fields
- Miles of local trails for hiking and biking
Honoring Our Hometown Heroes
Showing appreciation to our active teachers, nurses, EMS, police, firefighters & military. When you purchase a new Pulte home, you will receive a $2,000* incentive as our way of saying thank you.View Homes
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Claim Your $20K Flex Cash
Receive up to $20,000 in FLEX cash when you purchase a new home at a Bay Area community, and use Pulte Mortgage -- now extended through August 31, 2020!Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More