About the Community
Living in a new home at Trellis, located in the city of Walnut Creek, means enjoying a carefree, low maintenance lifestyle in the beautiful East Bay. Conveniently located, homeowners here are close to major commuting routes, plus high end shopping, restaurants and abundant recreation opportunities. Homes at Trellis are designed for easy entertaining with open, airy spaces and are walking distance to a community garden area.
What Life's Like
The life you envisioned is in reach at Trellis. Homeowners can enjoy amenities right outside their door, with a community garden area for all to enjoy. Or enjoy the convenience of having everything you need close by, from shopping, restaurants, outdoor activities and easy-to-get-to commuter routes.Request Info
- Walnut Creek offers many parks and beautiful vistas from its many hills and sweeping views of Mount Diablo
- The Gardens at Heather Farm offers 6 acres of parkland open to the public 7 days a week
- Sugar Loaf Open Space is just minutes away and offers more than 3000 acres of parkland with hiking trails
- Nearby Shell Ridge Open Space offers 31 miles of trails
- Trellis offers 53 homesites in 3 single family home plans
- The BART station is less than 10 minutes from Trellis and connects Walnut Creek to all of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Across from Trellis, Rossmoor Shopping Center has future renovation plans offering nearby shopping
- Downtown Walnut Creek offers a small-town feel, but is a hot spot of shopping, restaurants and entertainment
- Walnut Creek offers many public areas and art for all to enjoy
- Lescher Center for the Arts is just minutes away and offers 3 separate theaters for ballet, comedy, theater & literary events
- The Tice Valley Community Center with gym and park is adjacent to Trellis
- Trellis features community parks, open space and gardens
- Lafayette Reservoir is less than 5 miles from Trellis and offers hiking and boating
About the Area
Walnut Creek is a gem located in the east side of the San Francisco Bay Area and is a highly desirable place to live. It offers beautiful vistas from its many hills with sweeping views of Mount Diablo, and you will find Trellis nestled against one of the hills on the west side of the city. Walnut Creek offers a rare blend of 2,800 acres of open space with a vibrant downtown and a performing arts center. Located within minutes of Trellis, the downtown area offers a small-town feel and yet offers a thriving business district and is popular for shopping, dining and entertainment. The City of Walnut Creek promotes a positive environment where people can live, work and play; offers a vibrant local economy to enhance and sustain long-term fiscal stability; and is a progressive workplace where dedicated employees can make a difference. With highways 680 and 24 running through town, and the local BART station less than 10 minutes away, Walnut Creek is connected to all of the San Francisco Bay Area.
Price Coming SoonStarting from
Trellis Plan 1 is a two-story plan that features a large living room great for entertaining.
Trellis Plan 2 is a two-story plan that features a large living and dining room great for entertaining, and a large upstairs owner's suite with an attached deck to help unwind.
Trellis Plan 3 is a two-story plan that features a large living and dining room split between a floating island in the kitchen great for entertaining company.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article