Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Living in a new home at Trellis, located in the city of Walnut Creek, means enjoying a carefree, low maintenance lifestyle in the beautiful East Bay. Conveniently located, homeowners here are close to major commuting routes, plus high end shopping, restaurants and abundant recreation opportunities. *The onsite sales gallery is permanently closed due to adjacent construction. Please call for an appointment.
Trellis Plan 1 is a two-story plan that features a large living room great for entertaining.
Trellis Plan 2 is a two-story plan that features a large living and dining room great for entertaining, and a large upstairs owner's suite with an attached deck to help unwind.
Trellis Plan 3 is a two-story plan that features a large living and dining room split between a floating island in the kitchen great for entertaining company.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Walnut Creek offers many parks and beautiful vistas from its many hills and sweeping views of Mount Diablo
- The Gardens at Heather Farm offers 6 acres of parkland open to the public 7 days a week
- Sugar Loaf Open Space is just minutes away and offers more than 3000 acres of parkland with hiking trails
- Nearby Shell Ridge Open Space offers 31 miles of trails
- Trellis offers 53 homesites in 3 single family home plans
- The BART station is less than 10 minutes from Trellis and connects Walnut Creek to all of the San Francisco Bay Area
- Across from Trellis, Rossmoor Shopping Center has future renovation plans offering nearby shopping
- Downtown Walnut Creek offers a small-town feel, but is a hot spot of shopping, restaurants and entertainment
- Walnut Creek offers many public areas and art for all to enjoy
- Lescher Center for the Arts is just minutes away and offers 3 separate theaters for ballet, comedy, theater & literary events
- The Tice Valley Community Center with gym and park is adjacent to Trellis
- Trellis features community parks, open space and gardens
- Lafayette Reservoir is less than 5 miles from Trellis and offers hiking and boating
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
$2,000 USAA Incentive
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/18 - 12/31/18. *See sales consultantMore Information
Onsite Sales Gallery Is Closed
The onsite sales gallery at Trellis is closed due to adjacent construction in the community. Please call for an appointment with the sales team.Contact Sales Team
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(20) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article