Renato Plan 4 affords homeowners sensible living with a first floor flex room with the ability to choose from a fourth bedroom and bathroom, or private den with powder room. The third floor has a corner owner's suite with attached bath and walk-in closet, a middle hallway bedroom, and a third bedroom at the end of the hall with a walk-in closet.
- Attached two-car garages with interior entry
- Beautiful beech panel cabinetry
- Under-stair storage and everyday entry from garage
- Second floor study off the kitchen
- Second floor powder room
- Optional den/powder room and coats closet in lieu of flex room on first floor
- Optional bedroom 4/bath 3 in lieu of flex room on first floor
- Convenient second floor laundry with side-by-side washer and dryer
- Spacious bedroom 3 with large walk-in closet
- Whirlpool stainless steel appliances
- Spacious kitchen with a large island
- Spacious owner's bath with dual vanity, shower and water closet
- Owner's suite with a large walk-in closet
- Conduit and panel space for figure 220V minimum 40 AMP receptacle in garage
- Hybrid water heater
- Required solar panel system
- WiFi programmable thermostat control
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired