The Residence 1 offers open plan kitchen and dining areas perfect for entertaining, plus an Owner’s Suite on the second floor with an optional soaking tub, walk-in closet and dual vanity. Homeowners will appreciate having the option to convert a third floor loft to an optional bedroom, and options for folding doors and a covered patio.
- Beautiful beech wood cabinetry in natural finish
- Eating Bar at Kitchen Island
- Spacious Kitchen
- Spacious Kitchen Pantry
- Large Owner's Bath with Dual Sinks
- Spacious Owner's Suite
- Walk-In Closet in Owner's Suite
- Open Plan Kitchen, Dining and Living Areas
- Covered Porch Leads to Spacious Entry Area
- Drop Zone or Optional Closet Adjacent to Powder Room
- Loft on Upper Level
- Optional 4th Bedroom in lieu of Loft
- Bedroom 3 with Walk-In Closet
- Convenient Upstairs Laundry
- Beautiful beech wood cabinetry in natural finish with European-style hidden hinges
- Premium, beautiful, color-blended composition roof
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired