New Home Construction in Bay Area
When searching for new homes for sale in the Bay Area, choose Pulte Homes, one of the Bay’s leading home builders. Our new home construction and new homes for sale include single-family and townhome designs, and offer Smart Home technology, so you can stay connected in our new homes. Our communities are conveniently located near local freeways, fine dining and retail, and outdoor recreation at Mount Diablo and the Sunol Regional Wilderness. Discover how the home builders at Pulte Homes can help you build the life you envision with new homes for sale in California’s Bay Area.
|Exact Match||Close Match|
|Pulte Active Adult|
Schedule a virtual tour of our homes in the Bay Area
Contact Emily & Jennifer to schedule a video tour or phone appt.
Text or call 925-248-4155
3 Home Designs Available
The Rows at UrbanOak is a pedestrian-friendly neighborhood, defined by low-maintenance townhome-style condos and proximity to key transportation routes in San Jose.
3 Home Designs Available
Nestled within the River Islands community will be new single family homes at Daybreak – a charming neighborhood bordering the San Joaquin River in Lathrop.
12 Home Designs Available
Terrene in Brentwood features single-family homes in a highly-ranked school district with community parks and proximity to Highway 4.
4 Home Designs Available
Parkside Heights will welcome generations of families to its detached hilltop homes with tranquil bay views, just minutes from daily conveniences in Hayward.
2 Home Designs Available
Located in the vibrant city of Fremont, Renato offers urban living in a convenient location with an abundance of dining and entertainment options nearby.
Design is in the details and when you design new homes with Pulte Homes, you will have the ability to put your personal style into your modern house plan by choosing from a range of design options including flooring, countertops, and finishes.
Our new construction home designs are built with only quality building materials from brands you trust like Lennox®, Moen®, and Shaw® floors and backed by Pulte’s limited structural warranty. As part of our home builders Build Quality Experience process, you’ll be involved regularly throughout the construction of your new home in the Bay Area so that you can see the craftsmanship and attention to detail at every step.
We know the kitchen is at the heart of every home, so we’ve created beautiful kitchen layouts in all of our floor plans in our new homes. Gather the family for a home cooked meal or have the neighbors over for a cocktail around one of our kitchen island designs. Our luxury bathrooms give every family member the space they need to get ready in peace with features like dual sinks,
Modern conveniences in our new homes like Smart Home technology comes standard in all new construction so you can stay connected and our flexible upgrade options allow you to make your home as smart are you need it to be. Go green with our energy-efficient designs including ENERGYSTAR® certified appliances that help you save money. Get the luxury Bay Area lifestyle you’ve always wanted with a new home from Pulte Homes.
Explore Cities in the Bay Area
New Homes for Sale in San Jose
New Homes for Sale in Fremont
Is Pulte Homes still taking appointments during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Yes, our sales offices and model homes are still open, subject to limited hours, occupancy limitations, and customer compliance with COVID-19 safety measures. You can learn more about our safety measures here.
How is Pulte protecting its customers during the COVID-19 outbreak?
- Pulte is committed to our customer safety. Our sales centers are no-handshake zones, and we are limiting contact by encouraging virtual and scheduled appointments. We protect our in-person customers by implementing a COVID-19 screening process for everyone entering the sales center, increasing our sanitizing procedures after each appointment and at the end of the day, and wearing our face coverings. We encourage you to wear your face coverings as well.
Does Pulte offer virtual home tours and appointments?
- Yes, all our communities are open for virtual appointments. Contact a Sales Consultant for a virtual appointment, and visit our community sites for 360 virtual online tours of select plans.
Have Sales Center hours of operation changed for Pulte?
- Yes, please visit our community sites for the most up-to-date hours of operation, or call a Sales Consultant for details.
Is Pulte a Custom Home Builder?
- Pulte Homes offers new homes that can be personalized to your needs and tastes based on our selection of curated floor plans and finishes. Nationwide, we offer over 100 different floor plans with a wide array of structural and finish options.