New Homesites Released
Slate at One 90
Situated on the peninsula with proximity to San Francisco and Silicon Valley, Slate at One 90 in San Mateo features 3-level townhome-style condos with Life Tested® floor plans, smart home features, modern architecture and energy-efficient construction. This new construction home community is conveniently located near major Bay Area employers along with daily, local conveniences.
More Life Built In
The Plan 1A is a corner townhome with a first-floor bonus room, two full and two half bathrooms, an open main level, and bedrooms on the top floor.
The sunlit Plan 1AX is a corner townhome with a entry-level bedroom suite, an open gathering area, and three bedrooms on the top floor.
The efficient Plan 2B has a two-car tandem garage, a modern open living space on the second level, and two bedrooms on the third.
The two-bedroom Plan 3C has a downstairs powder room, main living on the second floor, and both bedrooms on the third.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Close proximity to US-101, and SR 82 / El Camino Real
- Conveniently located near the CA-92/San Mateo-Hayward Bridge, making a weekday commute the East Bay easier.
- Quick drive, or bike/scooter ride to the Hayward Park Caltrain Station.
- About a 15 minute drive to domestic and international flights at San Francisco International Airport, with easy access via the US-101 freeway
- Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, Target and Costco are all less than 2 miles away.
- Convenient to the Hillsdale Shopping Center, with Nordstrom, Macys, California Pizza Kitchen, The Cheesecake Factory, and various other upscale stores, shops, restaurants and entertainment venues.
- Short distance to The Farmer’s Market at Bay Meadows, along with craft coffee at Blue Bottle, local brews at Fieldwork, and upscale sandwiches at Roam Artisan Burgers.
- Neighborhood off-leash dog park with seating and climbing features for furry residents
- Community gardens, including a series of raised garden beds for residents to enjoy gardening
- Open spaces, a creekside path and garden paseos throughout the community
- Communal dining area with a grill, open lawn and children's play area
- This community includes a Fiber network that provides fast, reliable, multi-user Internet needed in homes today and in the future
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More