By appointment only
Daybreak at River Islands
About the Community
Rich in amenities and serene waterfront views, the resort-like master planned community of River Islands is designed for families looking for more room to grow. Featuring Life Tested® floor plans, energy-efficient appliances and smart home features, our new construction homes are built to fit your lifestyle. Academically acclaimed schools, and proximity to Interstate-5 further enhance this ideal community location.
Schedule a virtual or 1-1 tour of our homes in Northern California
Contact Emily & Jennifer for a private in-person or video tour, or phone appt. Text or call 925-248-4155 to schedule a private 1-1 tour.
Versatility takes priority in the two-story Quincy Plan with its four bedrooms, loft, den and gathering room for active families.
Multigenerational families will value the two-story Roslyn Plan for its choice of a den and flex spaces, plus four bedrooms.
A first-floor owner’s suite is unique to the five-bedroom Prato Plan. Its gathering room and upstairs loft enhance activity choices.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- The River Islands master plan community is approximately 4,905 total acres
- The well-regarded River Islands Technology Academy, an independent, tuition-free K-8 charter school is located just one block away
- Acres of parks, playing fields, green spaces and picnic areas
- Neighborhood lakes for non-motorized boats
- 18 miles of riverfront trails for bicycling and pedestrian use
- 11 miles of lakefront access
- Nearby access to hundreds of miles of Delta waterways
- State-of-the-art business campus, now in planning
- River Islands is located 3 miles from the Manteca/Lathrop stop for the Altamont Commuter Express (ACE) Train, with connections to BART
- Convenient for commuters with easy access to I-5, I-205, I-580 and Hwy 99
- The Boathouse, a full restaurant and bar located within River Islands, features a large dining deck overlooking one of the community lakes, bocce ball courts, volleyball and boat rentals
- Nine schools are planned within the community, including 7 charter schools
- A new onsite fire station and state of the art police station, currently under construction, will offer safety and security to residents
Pulte Home Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.More Information
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(14) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article