Red Rock Village
About the Community
As soon as you arrive at Red Rock Village, you are home. This vibrant, family-friendly community includes a private water park, hiking and biking trails, sport courts and fields, a skate park, elementary school, fire department, and much more. Our collection of affordable one- and two-story homes offer a variety of open floor plans perfect for your family. We invite you to visit, but know you may never want to leave.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Red Rock Village. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The one-story Desert Spoon features a café for casual dining, an open gathering room, and the ability to add a den.
The Senita features a large Owner’s Suite and roomy walk-in closet. Upgrade to a glass walk-in shower for the ultimate retreat.
The Creosote features a charming café, private bedroom living space, a den, and open gathering room with a modern kitchen design.
The single-story Manzanita floor plan features an open kitchen overlooking the gathering room and café.
The Sumac’s gourmet kitchen opens to an expansive two-story gathering room and features an optional suite perfect for a guest room.
The versatile Yucca features a bright and open gathering room, up to 5 bedrooms, and an expansive loft, perfect for kids.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Large Community Park
- Resident-Only Red Rock Skate Park
- Picacho Peak to the North & Silverbell Mountains to The Southwest
- Sport Courts and Fields for Basketball, Volleyball, Baseball and Softball
- 2 Miles of Interconnecting Neighborhood Trail System for Walking, Biking or Hiking
- Red Rock Private Water Park Features Kids Splash Zone, Lap Pool and Slides
- New Red Rock Elementary School Facilities
- Within Minutes of Picacho Peak State Park for Camping, Hiking and Picnics
- Brand New Tucson Premium Outlet Mall Located Within 15 Minutes of the Community
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.