About the Community
Stay connected to the outdoors and feel a sense of a true community at Circle Mountain. This welcoming neighborhood attracts families looking for exceptional schools and thoughtful home designs with flexible living space. Enjoy walking paths, parks and walking distance to the Outlets at Anthem. You're just a short drive from the Anthem Community Center with additional recreation at a state-of-the-art workout facility.
The elegant 3-bedroom Vicenza features a courtyard entrance, private den, large kitchen, and luxurious owner’s bath.
The Ravenna is ideal for entertaining, offering an open island kitchen overlooking the great room, oversized pantry, and both a casual and formal dining area.
The Novara offers an open design concept with up to six bedrooms, and options including a culinary kitchen and guest suite.
The Messina features a soaring two-story gathering room adjacent to the kitchen, and extra storage in the 4-car tandem garage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Near the Anthem 63-acre Community Park
- Access to Anthem 40,000 sq.ft. Community Center
- Eight-lane Lap Pool, Diving Well and Water Park
- Easy access to I-17, Loop 303 Freeway and Loop 101
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Indoor Basketball and Volleyball Court
- Outdoor Basketball, Sand Volleyball, Tennis Courts
- 15 Minutes To Lake Pleasant Park For Outdoor Recreational Activities Such As Boating And Water Skiing
- Walking Distance to Entertainment, Dining and Shopping at the Outlets at Anthem
- Near 2 Championship Courses at Anthem Golf & Country Club
- Within an "A" Rated School District
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(17) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article