About the Community
Tierra Del Sol provides a variety of outdoor recreational opportunities and services right in your own backyard. It’s easy to lead an active lifestyle and stay connected here. Spend the day at Lake Pleasant Regional Park, or attend a baseball game at the Padres and Mariners' spring training stadium.
What Life's Like
Located within the highly sought after Peoria School District, Tierra Del Sol attracts families looking for exceptional schools and plenty of space. This vibrant community offers a collection of one- and two- story home designs with expansive patios perfect for entertaining or enjoying Sonoran Desert views. Nearby scenic multi-use trails for residents, as well as quick access to recreational areas like Lake Pleasant and nearby shopping and dining.Request Info
- Minutes To Entertainment, Dining And Shopping
- Nationally Acclaimed Basis Charter School Just Minutes Away
- Minutes From Peoria Medical Center
- Students Attend Zuni Hills Elementary (K-8) And Liberty High School In The Highly Rated Peoria School District
- 15 Minutes To Lake Pleasant Park For Outdoor Recreational Activities Such As Boating And Water Skiing
- Easy Access to The Loop 303 Freeway, I-17 and Loop 101
- Glendale Community College (15 minutes West)
- Thunderbird Conservation Park (15 Minutes Southwest) Offers 1,185 Acres of Preserved Desert and 15 Miles Of Multi-Use Trails for Outdoor Activities Including Hiking, Horseback Riding, Mountain Biking, Jogging, Bird Watching and Picnicking
About the Area
Tierra Del Sol in Peoria, Arizona, is near abundant outdoor activities, shopping, entertainment, and dining, plus the benefit of being within a highly rated school district. Just 12 miles north is Lake Pleasant Regional Park. Residents will enjoy boating, fishing, camping and hiking within a scenic 20 minute drive from the community, plus nearly 40 golf courses nearby. Within walking distance, shoppers will enjoy a variety of brand name retailers including Michaels, Target, Marshalls and Home Depot.
The single-story Sagebrush offers an open gathering and dining room with the option for a cozy fireplace.
The single-story Farmington offers an open gathering and dining room with the option for a cozy fireplace.
The Horizon features a gourmet kitchen opening to an expansive gathering room, and a charming first floor Owner's Suite.
The versatile Ridge offers open gathering spaces, up to 4 bedrooms, plus a second-floor walk-in laundry room.
The two-story Firwood design is built for families, featuring a first-floor owner’s suite with large walk-in closet.
The Festival plan impresses with generously sized bedrooms, multiple flexible living spaces, and an open gourmet kitchen perfect for entertaining guests.
The Catalina offers an inviting courtyard entryway and includes a variety of customizable options, including a media room and guest suite.
The Patagonia features a spacious gathering room adjacent to the kitchen and café, plus optional bedroom 6 or a guest suite.
The Estrella features a gourmet kitchen that opens to a two-story gathering room, plus a 4-car tandem garage for generous storage.
The modern Noble floor plan exemplifies open concept living with a large kitchen island that overlooks the café and gathering room.
The Quinlan is an impressive design featuring up to 7 bedrooms and 4 ½ baths, along with a beautiful curved staircase and spacious loft.
The Courtside’s modern design offers customizable options including a Casita, Courtyard, and additional garage space.
The sprawling, single-story Dignitary perfectly suits multigenerational families, with a gathering room and game room, and up to six bedrooms.
The impressive Kingsgate design offers up to 5 bedrooms, 4 ½ baths, an Owner’s Retreat, and additional garage space.
RidgeTierra Del Sol 9524 W CHAMA DR, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 11001 (866) 223-5918
- Move in Dec 2017 - Jan 2018
- Large kitchen and island space
- Open floor plan with Den down
- French Doors at Den
- Front Yard Landscape with Pavers
- Professionally designed with upgrades
RidgeTierra Del Sol 9563 W CHAMA DR, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 09801 (866) 223-5918
- Estimated COE Oct 2017
- Open Concept Lower Level
- Gourmet Gas Kitchen with Granite
- Many upgraded Design Features
- Surround Sound System
- Oversized 51 ft deep backyard
EstrellaTierra Del Sol 9485 W WHISPERING WIND DR, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 02701 (866) 223-5918
- Estimated COE November 2017
- Unique Side lot with 30 ft side yard
- RV/Boat Parking w/no Height restrections
- 4 large bedrooms up w/oversized loft
- Master and Game Rm down
- Front Landscape Included
KingsgateTierra Del Sol 24824 N 93RD DR, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 06001 (866) 223-5918
- Estimated completion September 2017
- Large Kitchen, double oven and Cafe area
- Built in Enterainment area w/Fireplace
- Upgraded Finishes throughout
- Front yard landscape w/12 ft RV gate
- Pavers through driveway and Courtyard
CatalinaTierra Del Sol 9450 W WEEPING WILLOW RD, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 05301 (866) 223-5918
- Move in available in July 2017
- Chef Lux Gourmet Kitchen w/ granite 5
- Framed Walk in Shower in Mstr
- Hardwood flooring and tile in wet areas
- Soft Water and RO Systems included
- 4' garage extension w/ insulated garage
FarmingtonTierra Del Sol 9572 W CHAMA DR, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 10401 (866) 223-5918
- Estimated completion August 2017
- Granite Kitchen with Gas appliances
- 8 ft interior doors
- Upgraded flooring and Tile
- Window covering Included
- Front Landscpae Included
FirwoodTierra Del Sol 9580 W CHAMA DR, Peoria, Arizona 85383 Lot Number: 10301 (866) 223-5918
- Move in Dec 2017 -Jan 2018
- Large upstairs beds with loft
- Open kitchen to gathering room
- Framed Walk in Shower
- Extension at rear of home
- Professional studio designed w/upgrades
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
3D Interactive Model Tour
Experience the Farmington home design with this 3D interactive model tour. Explore every room, just as you would if you were walking the home in person.Click to Tour.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article