The Plateau is impressive from the moment you enter from the private front courtyard. The central kitchen with eat-in bar top lends itself to extra dining space, and opens to the gathering room and café. The owner’s suite has a spacious bath and walk-in closet, with dual sinks to ease the morning routine. Additional bedrooms are tucked away with the option for a guest suite to meet the needs of your growing family or overnight guests.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $305,990 Starting From
- $1,523/mo Starting From
- 4 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2403 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The open and airy Plateau includes standard 9’ ceilings and a welcoming foyer. The kitchen features beautiful staggered cabinetry and granite countertops. For space to accommodate overnight guests, add the optional guest suite with private bath and living area.Request Info
- 200-amp electrical service
- 6-panel interior doors
- 9’ ceilings
- Aquapex® plumbing system
- Cable outlets at master bedroom and family/great room
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in family/great room and master bedroom
- Décora® rocker light switches
- Durable and stylish carpet
- Rounded interior corners and windows
- Schlage® chrome hardware for all interior doors
- Sea Gull Lighting® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin-Williams® interior paint
- Telephone outlets at master bedroom and kitchen
- Tile flooring in entry, kitchen, baths and laundry
- Optional courtyard
- Private master bedroom
- Open den
- 100% ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Balanced air ducts for energy efficiency and comfortable living
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient Low-E dual-pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Sterling® Riverton high efficiency toilet
- Tankless water heater
- Cultured marble bath vanities
- Cultured marble tub/shower surround in master bath
- Merillat® birch cabinetry
- Mirrored medicine cabinets in master bath and secondary baths
- Moen® polished chrome faucets in all baths
- Moen® single handle faucet
- Vikrell® tub/shower surrounds in secondary baths
- Choice of architecturally designed exterior elevations
- Durable concrete roof tile
- Exterior coach light at garage
- Hose bibs front and rear
- Monterey exterior stucco finish
- Post tension slab foundation
- Sherwin-Williams® painted exterior
- Granite countertop and backsplash with eased edge
- InSinkErator® 1/3-hp disposal
- Merillat® staggered birch cabinetry
- Moen® single handle faucet
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Whirlpool® appliance package
- 10-year structural warranty
- 1-year workmanship and materials warranty
- 2-year mechanical warranty
- 5-year leak warranty
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Save space in the kitchen with Pulte's Oversized Pantry. We've designed more storage space for bulk groceries so you're free to stock up on the items you need.Learn More
Life Tested® Living Spaces
We continually reach out to home buyers and Pulte homeowners to get feedback to improve our home designs. It's what we call Life Tested.Learn More
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired