The Cliff is a welcoming one-story home that maximizes usable living space. The kitchen overlooks the gathering room, with a bar top perfect for meals on the go or drinks with friends. The Owner’s Suite features a spacious walk-in closet with plenty of storage room, and the secondary bedrooms are perfect for guests.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $293,990 Starting From
- $1,498/mo Starting From
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 2173 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
It's in the Details
The Cliff plan is known for its open living space and flexible floor plan. The large owner’s suite includes the option to add a tray ceiling and a private owner’s bath. Standard features include cultured marble tub/shower surrounds and Moen® faucets throughout.Request Info
- 200-amp electrical service
- 6-panel interior doors
- 9’ ceilings
- Aquapex® plumbing system
- Cable outlets at master bedroom and family/great room
- Ceiling fan pre-wire in family/great room and master bedroom
- Décora® rocker light switches
- Durable and stylish carpet
- Rounded interior corners and windows
- Schlage® chrome hardware for all interior doors
- Sea Gull Lighting® light fixtures throughout
- Sherwin-Williams® interior paint
- Telephone outlets at master bedroom and kitchen
- Tile flooring in entry, kitchen, baths and laundry
- Formal dining room
- Split floor plan
- Large master closet
- Cultured marble bath vanities
- Cultured marble tub/shower surround in master bath
- Merillat® birch cabinetry
- Mirrored medicine cabinets in master bath and secondary baths
- Moen® polished chrome faucets in all baths
- Moen® single handle faucet
- Vikrell® tub/shower surrounds in secondary baths
- Granite countertop and backsplash with eased edge
- InSinkErator® 1/3-hp disposal
- Merillat® staggered birch cabinetry
- Moen® single handle faucet
- Pre-plumbed for ice maker
- Stainless steel kitchen sink
- Whirlpool® appliance package
- Choice of architecturally designed exterior elevations
- Durable concrete roof tile
- Exterior coach light at garage
- Hose bibs front and rear
- Monterey exterior stucco finish
- Post tension slab foundation
- Sherwin-Williams® painted exterior
- 10-year structural warranty
- 1-year workmanship and materials warranty
- 2-year mechanical warranty
- 5-year leak warranty
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 100% ENERGY STAR® qualified appliances
- 14 SEER air conditioner
- Balanced air ducts for energy efficiency and comfortable living
- Blown insulation
- Energy efficient Low-E dual-pane vinyl windows
- Programmable thermostat
- Sterling® Riverton high efficiency toilet
- Tankless water heater
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
As you should expect, your new home is filled with potential. Select from these Upgrade Packages for a glimpse into the possibilities that are available to enhance your living space.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired