12 Degrees North
About the Community
12 Degrees North is a master planned community in the heart of Lake Forest Park. This neighborhood is everything you could hope for with over an acre of manicured open space located near Lake Washington and the Burke Gilman trail. Our single family and townhome home designs feature thoughtful living spaces with quality craftsmanship. For those who crave city living, 12 Degrees North is home.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of 12 Degrees North by taking this video tour.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Adjacent to Lake Washington and Burke-Gilman Trail
- 1 Acre of Manicured Open Space within the Community
- 86 Townhomes and 28 Single Family Homes
- 17 Minutes to Downtown Seattle
- Acclaimed Shoreline School District
- Private 2-Car Garages Home Designs with Keypad Entry
- Steps away from Public Transportation and Major Bus Lines
- 30 Minutes to Boeing (and) Microsoft Campuses
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(13) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article