About the Community
Experience an energetic family lifestyle among nature at Tehaleh. This master planned community offers a network of hiking and biking trails, plus acres of parks with play structures, courts, and open green spaces for recreation and family picnics. Families with young children benefit from an onsite elementary school while other schools are only minutes away.
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Tehaleh. Explore this community and see for yourself.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- New Single Family Homes from 2,415 - 2,990 SF.
- Acclaimed Sumner School District
- Master Planned Community Surrounded by Green Space
- Near Amenities, Retail and Entertainment
- Near Top Employmers
- Close Proximity to Major Cities
- Community Surrounded by Nature
- Close to Outdoor Recreation
- Close Proximity to Lake Tapps
- More than 11 Miles of Trails within the Area and More to Come
- Over Six Parks within the Community
- Mature Evergreen Trees Surrounding the Community
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(12) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article