About the Community
Only luxury townhomes offering rooftop terraces & a 4th floor, located within walking distance to the Potomac Shores pools, clubhouse, gym, golf course & future town center/VRE with many homes offering stunning views of the Potomac River, golf course or amenities. Vacation where you live! This is the most walkable neighborhood in Potomac Shores. Onsite elementary school opening in fall. Voted #1 Community of the Year. Quick move-in homes available, click the blue button below for details!
The Crestwind features 3 levels of open space with up to 5 bedrooms and plenty of storage space for growing households. Picture making lifetime memories in your chef-inspired kitchen featuring a large center island where family and friends can gather around. You can choose to add a 4th floor loft and rooftop terrace.
The largest Pulte townhome at Potomac Shores, this stunning townhome is as impressive on the inside as it is on the outside. Includes sweeping views of the Potomac River and fairway from the optional 4th floor loft rooftop terrace.
What Life's Like
Life at Potomac Shores is exciting and full of memorable experiences. Explore miles of walking trails or relax and take in nature along the river, where you can see Bald Eagles. Play a round of golf on the Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course or try yoga at the Fitness Barn. Grab a bite to eat at the Clubhouse or meet for cocktails with your neighbors at the Social Barn. Coming soon: a future marina and town center! There’s even more to discover. This community inspires what is important to you.Request Info
- Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf Course
- Hiking, biking and walking trails
- Across the street from The Shores Club - 13,000 square feet for social interaction and recreation
- The Fitness Barn features a state-of-the-art gym, movement studio, yoga garden and competition pool
- The Social Barn offers a living room, demonstration kitchen and family pool area
- Outdoor gathering spaces include a covered outdoor patio, community gardens, working greenhouse and Event Lawn
- 9 future sports fields and courts
- Future onsite Marina
- Walk to planned community Town Center - The Marketplace
- Future Onsite VRE Station
- Minutes Away From Rippon Landing VRE
- Almost 2,000 acres situated alongside the Potomac River
- 3 miles from I-95
- 7.5 miles from Quanitco
- Less than 10 miles from Potomac Mills
- Less than 2 miles from WalMart
- 5 miles from Wegmans
- 5 miles from Stonebridge at Potomac Town Center
- Less than 6 miles from Leesylvania State Park
- Close to the Chopawamsic Backcountry Area
- Opening for Sales Early Spring 2017
- 2016 GALA Community of the Year
- Onsite Elementary School Opening Fall 2017
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Receive Up to $20k Flex Cash*
Use this additional incentive to apply toward closing costs or designer upgrades. Available on homes that can settle by 12/22/17.Learn More
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(10) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article