The Atrium at MetroWest - Active Adult Community
About the Community
The Atrium at MetroWest is an active adult 55 plus community located right by the Vienna/Fairfax Metro featuring new, upscale residences. These luxury 1-level elevator condos are spacious & modern. Enjoy amenities such as an indoor pool, clubroom, fitness room, outdoor green space & more. The Mosaic District is closeby! Hop on the metro & head to downtown DC. From the mid $400s. Call (703) 552-5098 to schedule your visit!
Tour the Community
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Atrium at MetroWest - Active Adult Community. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The 2.2J condo features 1,171 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths.
The 2.2H condo features 1,183 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths.
The 2.2.F condo unit features 1,292 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths.
The 2.2A unit features 1,391 sq .ft. and is the only 2 bedroom unit with a den in the community. It also includes 2 baths.
The 2.2FX unit features 1,395 sq. ft. with 2 bedrooms and 2 baths.
The 2.2C condo features 2-bedroom & 2-bath condo with 1,546 sq. ft. & includes a balcony.
The 1.2C unit features 1,546 sq. ft. and is the only 1-bedroom unit in this community. It features a large open floor plan with a den. It also includes 2 baths.
The 2.2G is the largest condo unit in the community featuring 1,556 sq. ft. This includes 2 bedrooms & 2 baths, as well as a balcony.
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
There are no Quick Move-Ins available
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Short Walk to Vienna/Fairfax Metro from MetroWest
- Less than a mile to Safeway & CVS from MetroWest
- Access to amazing community amenities at MetroWest
- MetroWest is only 1 Metro Stop away from the Mosaic District, just 10 minutes away by driving
- 5 community parks at MetroWest
- Designated green spaces at MetroWest
- From MetroWest to I-66 in two minutes
- Pedestrian path from MetroWest community to Vienna metro
- Caboose Brewing Company is about 10 minutes away from MetroWest
- Interior Amenities: 2-story atrium lobby with seating area, indoor pool and locker rooms, fitness center, yoga room, club room with a kitchen and library, package concierge system in each mail room, full-time activities coordinator, full-time HOA manager, trash room on each floor with 30-inch trash chute and a second one for recycling, and battery backup for door locks
- Exterior Amenities: Fire table with seating area, fire and water features, grilling area with tables and seating, outdoor lighting, 2 dog waste stations, connecting exterior pathways with lighting, and benches along pathways
- Secure Underground Parking: carts by the elevators for groceries, covered passage to the atrium, 30 optional cage-type storage units, optional electric car charging spaces, 10 visitor parking spaces, 10 handicap parking spaces, and 4 loading spaces
- Common Areas: community sidewalks and street lamps, pedestrian access to the metro station, 12 visitor street parking spaces, Circle Park, Ellipse Park, Horseshoe Park, Triangle Park, and walking trails
- Local Transportation: Super Shuttle, Washington Flyer and The CUE (City University Energy Saver)
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Receive Up to $7,500 in Closing Costs*
Our newest active adult community in Fairfax is now offering up to $7,500 towards closing costs for a limited time.Request Information
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 4/27/19 - 12/31/19. *See sales conRequest Information
365 by Whole Foods Coming Soon
The first DC area 365 by Whole Foods Market will be coming soon to Fairfax County, near Lee Highway and Fairfax Boulevard.Learn More
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.&nLearn More
Scout on the Circle Coming Soon
Located at the intersection of Routes 50 and 29, Scout on the circle will feature 29,000 sq ft of small shop retail and a 54,000 sq ft Giant.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(4) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article