The compact Neill home design packs a lot into 1,200 square feet. Utilize your formal dining room and expansive living room for entertaining. On quiet evenings retreat to your well appointed owner's suite to watch the sun go down with your significant other.
A Closer Look
When it comes to creating a space for your family, every detail matters. Take a closer look at this model and picture yourself inside this Pulte home.
Explore Your Options
One size does not fit all. That's why many of our homes come with flexible floor plan options to suit your family and your lifestyle. Explore your options below and turn this home design into a home of your very own.
- $439,990 Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1208 Sq. Ft.
Create Your Space
From the backsplash to flooring, you have options to help personalize your space. Explore the possibilities with our library of interactive design tools.
Explore layout and design options using a sample floor plan.Launch Interactive Floor Plan Tool
- 100% CFL bulbs throughout
- CPVC water distribution system
- Honeywell® programmable thermostat
- LED recessed lights per plan
- Lennox® 90% efficient gas heating
- Lennox® electric air conditioning system
- Single hung low “E” windows with insulated glass
- Smoke detectors installed on each level and in all bedrooms
- Tankless water heater
- Build Quality Celebration: guided walkthrough of finished home
- Build Quality Introduction with field manager
- Build Quality Orientation: pre-drywall guided walkthrough
- Centralized customer care department with 24-hour emergency line
- In-house mortgage company and settlement services
- Pulte Homes protection plan featuring our 1-2-5-10 warranty program
- Convenient exterior outlets
- Convenient underground parking space
- Partial masonry fronts with James Hardi Panel
- Professionally designed color packages
- Balcony off of owner's suite
- Storage off of balcony
- 9’ ceilings
- Cable TV and telephone connections
- Hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen and foyer
- Schlage® polished chrome door hardware
- Shaw® soil resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Sherwin-Williams® Two-Tone paint
- Two-panel interior doors
- Formal dining room
- 12” x12” ceramic tile flooring in all full baths
- 6” x 6” ceramic tile shower/tub surrounds
- Chrome vanity light fixtures
- Cultured marble vanity tops in secondary baths
- Granite vanity top in owner's suite
- Moen® polished chrome faucets
- Timberlake® maple vanity cabinets in all full baths
- 42” Timberlake® recessed panel maple cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet
- Recessed lighting package
- Shaw® hardwood flooring
- Undermount stainless steel sink with InSinkErator® disposal
- Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired