The expansive Dane corner unit impresses with plenty of storage space. Keep your life organized with his and hers walk-in closets in the owner's suite as well as an additional walk-in closet in the secondary bedroom, a kitchen pantry, and an extra hall linen closet.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of the Dane by taking this video tour.
- $589,780 Starting From
- $3,151/mo Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1615 Sq. Ft.
- 42” Timberlake® recessed panel maple cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet
- Recessed lighting package
- Shaw® hardwood flooring
- Undermount stainless steel sink with InSinkErator® disposal
- Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
- 9’ ceilings
- Cable TV and telephone connections
- Hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen and foyer
- Schlage® polished chrome door hardware
- Shaw® soil resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Sherwin-Williams® Two-Tone paint
- Two-panel interior doors
- The Dane floorplan impresses with kitchen, living, and dining room spaces that flow together seamlessly. Natural light floods in from the balcony doors and from the many windows in this corner unit. Enjoy the open feeling with 9-foot ceilings.
- Two walk-in closets in owner's suite
- Spacious Kitchen
- 12” x12” ceramic tile flooring in all full baths
- 6” x 6” ceramic tile shower/tub surrounds
- Chrome vanity light fixtures
- Cultured marble vanity tops in secondary baths
- Granite vanity top in owner's suite
- Moen® polished chrome faucets
- Timberlake® maple vanity cabinets in all full baths
- 100% CFL bulbs throughout
- CPVC water distribution system
- Honeywell® programmable thermostat
- LED recessed lights per plan
- Lennox® 90% efficient gas heating
- Lennox® electric air conditioning system
- Single hung low “E” windows with insulated glass
- Smoke detectors installed on each level and in all bedrooms
- Tankless water heater
- Convenient exterior outlets
- Convenient underground parking space
- Partial masonry fronts with James Hardi Panel
- Professionally designed color packages
- Build Quality Celebration: guided walkthrough of finished home
- Build Quality Introduction with field manager
- Build Quality Orientation: pre-drywall guided walkthrough
- Centralized customer care department with 24-hour emergency line
- In-house mortgage company and settlement services
- Pulte Homes protection plan featuring our 1-2-5-10 warranty program
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired