The Blythe's open floorplan is built for couples who enjoy entertaining. Enjoy everyday meals or small casual gatherings in the eat-in kitchen, or larger parties in the open living and dining area.
- $524,990 Starting From
- $2,904/mo Starting From
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1480 Sq. Ft.
- Build Quality Celebration: guided walkthrough of finished home
- Build Quality Introduction with field manager
- Build Quality Orientation: pre-drywall guided walkthrough
- Centralized customer care department with 24-hour emergency line
- In-house mortgage company and settlement services
- Pulte Homes protection plan featuring our 1-2-5-10 warranty program
- 100% CFL bulbs throughout
- CPVC water distribution system
- Honeywell® programmable thermostat
- LED recessed lights per plan
- Lennox® 90% efficient gas heating
- Lennox® electric air conditioning system
- Single hung low “E” windows with insulated glass
- Smoke detectors installed on each level and in all bedrooms
- Tankless water heater
- Convenient exterior outlets
- Convenient underground parking space
- Partial masonry fronts with James Hardi Panel
- Professionally designed color packages
- 9’ ceilings
- Cable TV and telephone connections
- Hardwood flooring in the living room, dining room, kitchen and foyer
- Schlage® polished chrome door hardware
- Shaw® soil resistant carpet in the bedrooms
- Sherwin-Williams® Two-Tone paint
- Two-panel interior doors
- The Blythe stands out for its second bedroom with en-suite bath and walk-in closet. Polished chrome faucets and cultured marble vanities add style and functionality to both bathrooms. The luxurious owner's suite boasts an oversized walk-in shower.
- Dining Room
- 12” x12” ceramic tile flooring in all full baths
- 6” x 6” ceramic tile shower/tub surrounds
- Chrome vanity light fixtures
- Cultured marble vanity tops in secondary baths
- Granite vanity top in owner's suite
- Moen® polished chrome faucets
- Timberlake® maple vanity cabinets in all full baths
- 42” Timberlake® recessed panel maple cabinets
- Granite countertops
- Moen® faucet
- Recessed lighting package
- Shaw® hardwood flooring
- Undermount stainless steel sink with InSinkErator® disposal
- Whirlpool® stainless steel appliance package
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thanks for your interest in this community. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired