Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Cambria Square is an enclave of elite modern townhomes & condominiums in growing West End Alexandria. Live less than 12 miles from Washington D.C. and five miles from Old Town Alexandria. Enjoy easy access to shopping malls, grocery stores and parks, plus a short walk to the Van Dorn Metro. Quick move-in homes available, click the blue button below!
The Irving boasts a pocket office on the main level and his and hers walk-in closets in the owner's suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Urban living in the West End - Alexandria’s largest and fastest growing neighborhood
- Short walk to Van Dorn Metro Station
- Approximately 10 miles to Washington DC
- Just 1 mile to the future West End Town Center
- Less than a half of a mile to Harris Teeter
- Walk to Trade Center Shopping Center
- Less than 5 miles from Old Town, Alexandria
- Less than a half of a mile from Armistead Boothe Park
- 1 mile from I-395
- A short distance to the Fashion Center at Pentagon City
- Home of the Famous Port City Brewery
- Easy access to Holmes Run Trail for a run or bike ride
- Ben Brenman Dog Park half mile away
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Up to $20k in Closing Costs*
Our fast selling Alexandria community is now offering up to $20,000 towards closing costs for a limited time. Call or visit today for more details.Request Information
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
*Valid on all Virginia new home purchases through 12/31/18. Pulte Homes offers USAA members a $2,000 credit towards options. See a sales consultant for details.Request Info
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
(11) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article