A unique master-planned community located on Lower Seguin Rd. in Schertz near Randolph AFB, The Crossvine offers new construction homes with Life Tested® floorplans and Pulte Planning Centers®. Enjoy the community’s premier amenities, including a resort-style pool with a wading area, miles of hiking and bike trails, pocket parks and playgrounds, and easy access to San Antonio.
Online The Crossvine Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at The Crossvine. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
The spacious one-story Dayton offers an open-concept layout with a combination eat-in kitchen, dining room, and Gathering Room.
This Arlington’s one-story living features an open island kitchen convenient to the dining area, spacious great room, and Pulte Planning Center®.
The easy living Mckinney features a spacious eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, and spacious Owner’s Suite.
The one-story Sheldon offers new homes with a flex space, Pulte Planning Center®, and a luxurious Owner’s Suite with dual closets.
The two-story Mooreville features an open-concept first floor with an oversized kitchen island and Owner’s Suite and a second-floor Game Room.
The grand two-story Caldwell features a spacious eat-in Kitchen and Owner’s Suite at the first floor and a Game Room and secondary bedrooms at the second floor.
The spacious two-story Lexington offers new construction featuring an expansive eat-in kitchen and Flex Space on the first floor and an upstairs Game Room.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Unique master-planned community in Schertz
- Resort-style pool and wading pool
- Greenbelt with twelve miles of hike and bike trails
- Event pavilion and pond-front amphitheater
- Pocket parks and playgrounds
- Less than five minutes from Randolph AFB
- Easy access to Loop 1604
- Close to shopping and dining at The Forum at Olympia Parkway
- Easy commute to Ft. Sam Houston
- Schertz-Cibolo-Universal City schools
- Smart Home Technology
- Convenient commute to Randolph AFB, USAA, and Fort Sam Houston