About the Community
Sweetwater offers Texas Hill Country Beauty with an Austin Address. This community offers natural surroundings, a 10-acre recreational complex and access to major hig. Located near Highway 71, homeowners can reach employment and shopping corridors. Highly-rated Lake Travis ISD schools and consumer inspired Life Tested® plans make Sweetwater the perfect place to call home.
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Sweetwater. Explore this community and see for yourself.
The spacious and open Harrison features an elegant gathering room with two-story ceilings, plus an island kitchen and cafe.
The Holden at Sweetwater features a first floor Owner’s Suite and private bath, along with an open island kitchen perfect for gatherings.
The Gordon's open floor plan centers around an elegant staircase, plus a spacious great room with two-story ceilings.
The open first floor is perfect for entertaining, while the second floor maximizes storage space with walk-in closets.
The Sienna at Sweetwater features walk-in closets in all bedrooms, and an open first floor with flexible living space highlighted by a two-story foyer.
The Nelson at Sweetwater features a gathering room with floor to ceiling windows overlooking the outdoor patio, plus a second floor Owner’s Suite.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Beautiful master-planned community in Texas Hill Country setting
- Part of the highly rated Lake Travis Independent School District
- 10-acre social and recreational complex
- Resort-style pool with beach entry and splash pad
- Annual events hosted throughout the year - yoga classes, book club meetings, holiday events and more
- Free-standing fitness center
- Trail system spanning 10 miles
- Event lawn
- Athletic fields and sport court
- Easy access to major transportation arteries – Hwy 71
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdraw at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.Request Info
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.