About the Community
Rooted in history and surrounded by modern conveniences, Brixworth is minutes from everyday needs and the ideal community for the busy life. With a community pool, easy access to shopping and dining, and zoned for Williamson County schools, Brixworth provides thoughtful living spaces, additional storage, and flex spaces to meet the needs of any family.
The single-story Amberwood stands out for its spacious design, with an open kitchen, Everyday EntryTM, and Pulte Planning Center®.
Wingate welcomes family and guests with its open kitchen, spacious gathering spaces, formal dining room, and large upstairs loft.
Furman offers an open kitchen, sunlit gathering areas, loft space, and a downstairs Owner’s Suite when you need a quiet harbor.
Woodward is both impressive and functional, with generous gathering areas, flex space, an upstairs loft, and a formal dining room.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and gathering room with vaulted ceiling all add to Vanderbilt’s appeal.
Westchester offers large gathering areas, a wide Everyday Entry™, an upstairs loft, and an extra garage bay useful for storage.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 2-5 Miles to Restaurants, Grocery Stores, SuperTarget, Walmart Supercenter, etc.
- New Phase Coming Late Summer 2017
- Includes Granite, Hardwood, and Tile
- 4-Sides Brick Homes
- Williamson County Schools - #1 in TN (SchoolDigger)
- 7.1 Miles to I-65
- Independence High School rated 9 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org
- Heritage Middle School ranked 10 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org
- Heritage Elementary School ranked 9 out of 10 on GreatSchools.org
- 1.4 Miles to Kroger Marketplace
- Easy access to Cool Springs Galleria & Historic Downtown Franklin
- America’s Wealthiest Counties – 17th (Forbes)
- Williamson County - 10th Easiest US County to Live In (NY Times)
- Williamson County - Top 10 of US Counties in Best Value for Property Taxes (SmartAsset)
- Easy access to 840 and Saturn Pkwy
- Serviced by the City of Spring Hill
- 2.5 Miles to Thompson Station Park
- 1.2 Miles to Heritage Park
- Neighborhood Pool
- 5.1 Miles to TriStar ER
- Healthiest County in Tennessee
- 2.1 Miles to Publix Grocery and Walgreens
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
PulteGroup’s Tennessee Division Gives a Veteran a Mortgage-Free Home!
PulteGroup’s Tennessee Division built and dedicated a mortgage-free home to Army Specialist, Brad Wilson and his family through it’s Built to Honor Program.See Details
Now Offering AT&T Gigabit Fiber Network
Brixworth now has AT&Ts Gigabit Fiber Network installed in the community.See Details
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(6) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article