Walk-In Customers Welcome
Love Where You Live in Midtown Nexton. Located just 3 miles off of I-26, Midtown will be composed of 5 distinctive villages, including a vibrant Central District of restaurants, shops and services. Pulte Homes offers a collections of historic Charleston-style new homes in Midtown that are carefully designed and crafted to complement this master-planned community's streetscape and amenities.
Online Nexton Tour
The life you want to live is waiting for you at Nexton. Explore this community and see for yourself.
More Life Built In
$1,561/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Explore the Marigold new home plan for its cook’s kitchen with corner pantry, gathering spaces, and private suites for overnight guests.
$1,565/moPrincipal & Interest Only
A convenient first-floor guest suite and formal dining room distinguish The Violet new home plan.
$1,598/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The two-story Laurel new home plan boasts up to four bedrooms with an open concept floorplan and is ideal for entertaining.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Parks and Trails - Almost half of Nexton's total acreage is devoted to parks and nature (approximately 2,000 acres of green space!). A walking/biking trail system with several miles is already in place and more than 50 miles planned.
- Swim Club - The Award winning Swim Club features a 25-meter competition pool, splash pad, lawns, large deck area, an open pavilion, and fire pit. Future pools are also planned to be added throughout Nexton
- Community Events - Everything from outdoor concerts and kids' activities to festivals and farmers markets to yoga classes in the park. Enjoy the Cocoa Cup 5K run, a Piccolo Spoleto event at Brown Family Park, or a number of other community events. With the help of our lifestyle director, there is always a way to stay active for our residents.
- Convenience - A blend of homes, shopping, restaurants, recreation, schools and parks.
- Location - Located only 1/2 mile off I-26, 5 minutes from Downtown Summerville, 15 from Charleston International Airport, 25 minutes from Downtown Charleston, and 35 minutes to the beach or lake.
- GigaFi - South Carolina's first fiber to the home community that offers a 1GB upload & download capability. As technology and communication become an important part of our everyday lives, rest assured that life at Nexton is ready for what tomorrow will bring.
- Schools - Berkeley County School District Nexton Elementary School - Every student is given a tablet computer and the entire school has access to Giga-Fi. Cane Bay Middle - Cane Bay High School.
- Live Nexton - The residential association that will maintain and enhance the value of the Nexton lifestyle in the years to come.
- Planned Amenity Under Construction to include pool, fitness center, outdoor pavilion & event space
Hometown Heroes Save $2,000
- Pulte is offering an additional $2,000 off to Hometown Heroes, including Military Members & Veterans, First Responders, Medical Personnel & Full Time Educators.*
Receive $7,500 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks*
For a limited time, receive $7,500 in Pulte Mortgage Flex Bucks.*Learn More
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
The Nexton community representation has been designed to exceed the expectations of our residents. Take a dip in the 25-meter pool at the Swim Club, stroll around the park, toast marshmallows at the firepit, and other countless activities.View Video
Yes, We're Open!
Our Model Homes and Quick Move-in Homes are Open to Tour In-Person. We also offer virtual appointments. Call to set up an in-person or video appointment.Contact Us
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn More
Nexton's the Best!
Nexton is named Best Master-Planned Community in the United States by the National Association of Home Builders!Learn More
Tour Our Design Center!
Explore our design center where you’ll meet with one of our Designers to select from countless finishes, fixtures, cabinets, countertops and flooring to make your new home your own.View Tour
Pricing as Easy as 1-2-3!
Click to learn more about your new home pricing structure.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.