Furman’s downstairs Owner’s Suite provides a harbor away from it all. But steps away, the gathering room and bistro dining area invite entertaining, while the open kitchen with island awaits your favorite recipe. The second floor uses space wisely too. All three bedrooms have walk-in closets, and the private loft makes a perfect homework area for the kids, or a comfy family media room.
- $350,990 Starting From
- $1,632/mo Starting From
- 4-5 Bedrooms
- 2-4 Bathrooms
- 2816 Sq. Ft.
It's in the Details
The Furman is known for its generous first-floor owner's suite and a large, flexible upstairs loft, offering privacy and space. The beautiful cook’s kitchen features elegant and durable granite countertops and designer cabinets. Choose a library option with French doors to create a private home office space.Request Info
- 1-year overall coverage
- 2-year mechanical systems coverage
- 5-year protection against leaks
- Build Quality Introduction, Build Quality Orientation and Build Quality Celebration with your Field Manager
- Convenient financing available through Pulte Mortgage
- Emergency warranty service provided after hours, weekends and holidays
- Informative homeowner’s reference manual
- In-house warranty department with scheduled service appointments
- Pulte Protection Plan Warranty
- Schlage® satin nickel door hardware matching satin nickel door hinges
- Shaw® soil-resistant carpet with #5.5 rebond pad
- Smooth, drywall ceilings and walls
- Traditional, raised panel doors
- Ventilated shelving in all closets
- 2 piece crown moulding located in the foyer and dining rooms with picture box trim in dining room
- Baseboard includes 6" speed base
- Brushed nickel lighting in foyer, dining and breakfast areas
- Brushed nickel lighting in foyer, dining, and breakfast rooms
- Casing all windows and doors with 2 1/4" trim
- Mannington® 3" Oak floors in foyer, kitchen & breakfast nook
- Shaw® ceramic tile in all bathrooms and utilty room
- Sizeable, open loft with option to convert to private bonus room
- Smooth 9ft ceilings on 1st floor
- Two panel smooth doors
- Cultured marble vanity countertops in all baths with 4" backsplash
- Full width vanity mirrors
- Moen® Chateau® chrome faucets in all baths
- Pedestal sink with oval mirror in powder room, per plan
- Sterling® (a KOHLER company) fiberglass tub/shower combination in secondary baths
- Birch flat panel raised vanity in Owner's bath with double bowl sink
- Sterling® (a KOHLER company) 5' Walk-in Tile Shower in Owner's Bath
- Architectural asphalt shingles with 20/30-year limited manufacturer’s warranty (per plan)
- Clopay® pinch-resistant steel, gallery style garage door (per plan)
- Concrete driveway with walkway to front entry
- Concrete patio (per plan)
- Deadbolts on all exterior doors
- Front, rear, and side lawns professionally landscaped
- Insulated raised paneled front door with weather stripping (per plan)
- Low maintenance aluminum and vinyl soffits and trim
- Two exterior hose bibs
- Underground utilities
- Drywall fire taped garages
- Hardie Color Plus FIber Cement Siding
- Home designs allow for double front porches, covered patios and sunrooms
- Insulated raised paneled front door with weather stripping
- Electric doorbell
- GFI protected receptacles in wet areas
- Phone and Cable outlets (per plan)
- Pre-wired for garage door opener
- Programmable thermostat
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide detectors
- Washer and dryer connections
- Weather protected receptacles on front and rear
- Ceiling fan pre-wires in family room and owner's suite
- 1/3 horsepower food disposal
- ENERGY STAR®, large capacity, multi-cycle dishwasher
- Stainless steel double bowl sink with Moen® Chateau® chrome faucet and vegetable sprayer
- Whirlpool® built-in microwave (per plan)
- Whirlpool® non-vented range hood (per plan)
- Birch 36" flat panel cabinets
- Granite kitchen countertops with 4” backsplash
- 50-gallon gas/electric insulated hot water heater (per neighborhood)
- Blower Door and Duct Blast tested Construction
- Energy efficient insulation (R-30 in attic spaces and R-13 in walls)
- Jumper Ducts for added comfort in Bedroooms
- Lennox® 13 SEER central heating and air conditioning with digital thermostat
- Single hung, dual glazed, Low-E insulated, energy efficient, vinyl windows
- TYPAR® house wrap to provide added protection for your home
- Water saving shower heads and elongated toilets
- 1st floor Owner's Suite with generous walk-in closet
- All home sites tested for structural bearing capacity
- All houses sealed by licensed engineer
- Engineered IRC code compliant construction
- Structure enhancing OSB exterior sheathing
Life Enhancing Designs
At Pulte Homes, we believe smart home design is about improving the function of a space while enhancing its aesthetic. That’s why we talk with prospective homeowners about how they live in their homes and what they want most in their next home. The result is a collection of smart Life Tested® designs that can be incorporated into some Pulte floor plans to add the kind of stylish features and functional space you’ll want to use all the time.
Allow yourself more space and privacy with Pulte's spacious Family Bathroom. We’ve designed our bathrooms with the entire family in mind to make routines a breeze.Learn More
Pulte Planning Center®
Manage your home more efficiently with Pulte's Planning Center. This unique, multi-functional space allows you a place to manage your busy life and stay organized.Learn More
Enjoy life clutter free with Pulte's Everyday Entry. Located off the garage, Everyday Entry provides an area for life's stuff as soon as you walk in the door.Learn More
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Quick Move-In Homes
FurmanOakfield 2904 Gantt Drive, Johns Island , South Carolina 29455 Lot Number: 04016 (866) 214-7117
- Open Floor Plan Easy for Entertaining!
- 1st Floor Owner's Suite with Spa Shower!
- 3 Bedrooms Upstairs with Shared Loft!
- Quartz Counters in Kitchen and Baths!
- Upgrades throughout!!
- Oversized 2 Car Garage!
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired
Like This Home Design?
This Home Design is also available in 1 Neighborhood(s) nearby .