Almost Sold Out
Only 2 homes remain! New construction homes in desirable Upper Gwynedd Township at Gwynedd Park. This community of just 30 carriage homes, offers low maintenance living and flexible floor plans to meet fit your lifestyle and is conveniently located in Montgomery County just 0.5 miles from Route 202 and 6 miles from the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
More Life Built In
The Fairfax offers everything you are looking for in a new construction home, an expansive open floor plan on the first floor and a private owner's suite with sitting area and a covered porch upstairs.
The Northbrook home design at Gwynedd Park has everything you need right on the main living level, including a spacious owner’s suite with private bath and large walk-in closet.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Conveniently located 5.5 miles from regional renowned hospital Abington Memorial Hospital
- Highly desired location between city and country living
- Hike at the nearby Gwynedd Preserve, which offers 239 acres of preserved land
- All home designs offer 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and 2 car garage
- Optional finished basements provide additional living space and plenty of storage
- Gwynedd Park is convenient to nearby employment centers in King of Prussia, Valley Forge and Great Valley
- Enjoy peace of mind with our 10 step Pulte Build Quality Experience process to ensure a top notch experience
- 6 minutes from Parkside Place Park which offers pavilion, playground and gazebo rentals as well as sporting courts and a seasonal carnival site
- One home design offers 1st floor owner suite
- Visit the Shops at English Village conveniently located 2.9 miles away, which offers Trader Joe's, Iron Hill Brewery Restaurant and Harvest Seasonal Grill & Win Bar.
- Located 1.5 miles from North Wales Station providing transportation via the Landsdale/Doylestown Regional Rail Line
- Enjoy retail shopping at the Montgomery mall located 2.5 miles away
Your Dream Home’s Financing Solution Starts Here
Discover why many homebuyers choose to work with Pulte Mortgage over the competition. From our easy digital loan process to smooth closings, we provide you with a personalized lending experience.Learn more
Events & Announcements
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting announcements to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Less than 5 Carriage homes remain
Don't miss your opportunity to purchase at Gwynedd Park, less than 5 Carriage homes remain. Schedule an appointment today.Learn more
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 70 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
(3) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
Homeownership Within Reach
The Right Time to Buy
With mortgage rates near an all-time low now is the right time to buy. Cut the stress of getting a new home loan with this mortgage loan documents checklist.Read Check List
With You Every Step of the Way
The mortgage process can be confusing, but it doesn't have to be. Information available in the Mortgage Learning Center can help you gain a better understanding of the process.Learn More