About the Community
Located in the sought-after Dublin School District, Pulte Homes offers upscale single-family living in the intimate 44 site Celtic Crossing community. The community features larger homesites, impressive home exteriors, quality craftsmanship, open-concept floor plans and large island kitchens. With consumer-inspired Pulte Planning Centers and Everyday Entries, each home is designed to the finest detail.
Popular for a reason, Maple Valley offers flex and café space, an upstairs loft, and a large raised-ceiling gathering room.
The multi-level Allison features an open concept with a private-level Owner’s Suite as well as a finished lower-level game room.
Willwood has a 2-story gathering area, formal dining room, huge loft, versatile flex space for a den or study, and a 3-car garage.
Castleton boasts a 2-story gathering room, built for entertaining. The café area and large Owner’s Suite both feature bay windows.
A large Everyday EntryTM welcomes you to Deer Valley. Then enjoy a window-lit gathering area, flex space, and an Owner’s Retreat.
What Life's Like
Be part of an active, social, and vibrant culture at Celtic Crossing. Hike the trails or play a round of disc golf at the adjacent Glacier Ridge Metro Park. Stroll through downtown Dublin and enjoy the eclectic shops and restaurants. Bring everyone and experience the music, sights, and tastes of the annual Dublin Irish Festival.Request Info
- Now Selling New Home Designs
- Pricing from the $400's
- Dublin school district
- Large home sites
- Easy access to Historic Downtown Dublin with its old world charm with patio dining, live music, art shows and so much more!
- 13 miles to shopping and dining at Polaris Fashion Place
- 7 miles to shopping and dining at The Mall at Tuttle Crossing
- Adjacent to Glacier Ridge Metro Park with a boardwalk, trails and viewing tower
- 4 miles to Nando's Dog Park at Daree Fields Park
- 1 mile to Vita Fitness and the Spa & Salon at the Club at Corazon
- 2 miles to the Jack Nicklaus-designed Muirfield Village Golf Club - home of the PGA Memorial Tournament
- Less than 5 miles to the world-renowned Columbus Zoo & Aquarium
- Minutes to the Dublin Irish Festival - now the largest 3-day Irish Festival on the planet
- Just over 3 miles to the Ohio Health Chiller Ice Rink
- 3 miles to Dublin Methodist Hospital
- Close to large employers like Wendy's International, BMW Financial Services and IGS Energy
About the Area
Just five miles from the heart of Dublin, discover Celtic Crossing, set against Glacier Ridge Metro Park and connected to the park by Ironweed Trail. Boasting over 1000 acres, Glacier Ridge encompasses miles of trails for bikes, pedestrians, and horses. Explore the unique shops and eateries in the historic district of Dublin. Enjoy easy access to the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium, plus large employers like Wendy's International, BMW Financial Services and IGS Energy.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
No Cost Finished Basement!
Extended through 10/31! Buy any to-be-built home in Celtic Crossing and we'll finish your basement at no cost to you!See All Home Designs
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(15) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article