Almost Sold Out
About the Community
It’s easy to find your dream home in Corbett’s Farm. This beautiful community features landscaped rolling terrain, a boulevard entryway, 31 acres of dedicated green space, walking trails and ponds, and spacious cul-de-sac homesites. Each 2-story home design showcases impressive exteriors, open floorplans, and new Life-Tested® features. Enjoy living within walking distance to shopping, dining, and child care, and minutes from the Twinsburg Community Center.
The family-friendly Saratoga II offers convenient spaces for everyday living, including an oversized kitchen island and Pulte Planning Center® off the café.
The dramatic Birmingham boasts a soaring two-story entry and great room. A formal dining room and open kitchen make entertaining a breeze.
A formal dining area with butler's pantry, upstairs loft, and gathering room with vaulted ceiling all add to Vanderbilt’s appeal.
Luxury abounds in the Eden, with a private Owner’s Retreat, spa-like master bath, two-story gathering room, and gourmet kitchen.
The Huntington’s sprawling design features a spacious kitchen that opens to the gathering room, with a dramatic wall of windows.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- 31 acres of dedicated green space and walking trails, sidewalks
- Beautiful community with rolling hills, cul-de-sac homesites
- Walking distance to local shopping, cafe, child care
- Highly-Rated Twinsburg School District
- 3 Miles to Amenities at Twinsburg Community Center featuring fitness, pools, jogging track, sports
- 1 mile to Glen Meadow Park and Center Valley Park, part of the MetroParks
- 5 minutes to Twinsburg Water Park for summer family fun!
- 8 minutes from Giant Eagle's Market District
- Numerous quaint, local eateries nearby
- 3 miles to Target, Home Depot, Wal-Mart, Kohl’s
- Easy access to major interstates, I-480 and I-271
- 30 minutes to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Less than 5 minutes to Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals Twinsburg Health Center and MinuteClinic
- Historic Twinsburg features a town square with gazebo
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(18) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article