The Ledges of Avery Walden
About the Community
With elevated architectural detailing such as elegant rooflines and all-natural siding with stone accents alongside upscale interior appointments like expansive kitchen islands with granite countertops, the limited-maintenance ranch community of The Ledges of Avery Walden is a Strongsville standout. Lawn care and snow removal are handled for you, giving you more time to enjoy all life has to offer.
$1,285/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The Abbeyville in The Ledges of Avery Walden has an open layout: an integrated kitchen, café, and gathering room, with an adjacent flex room for an office or den.
$1,321/moPrincipal & Interest Only
Great for entertaining, The Ledges of Avery Walden's Castle Rock also boasts a large, spa-like Owner’s Bath and outsized walk-in closet, as well as flex space.
$1,358/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The ranch-style Ascend in The Ledges of Avery Walden offers an open-concept layout perfect for entertaining, and a unique kitchen island for additional seating.
$1,377/moPrincipal & Interest Only
The single-story Martin Ray in The Ledges of Avery Walden offers a cook’s kitchen, open dining and gathering areas, versatile flex space, and a huge pantry.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Limited-maintenance living with snow removal and lawn care handled for you
- Full basements with 8’ ceilings
- Nearby Cleveland Metroparks including Mill Stream Run Reservation just a mile away with walking, biking, running and bridle trails, fishing, archery and more
- Less than 5 miles from Ehernfelt Recreation Center, a 157,000 square foot facility with fitness, sports, pool, classes and more
- Only 10 minutes to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Only 20 minutes to downtown Cleveland with sporting events, fine dining and theater
- Your choice of Grocery options with Giant Eagle Market District and Walmart Supercenter nearby
- Easy access to I-71 and the Ohio Turnpike
Pulte Homes Offers a $2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer is subject to change or withdrawal at any time without notice. *See sales consultant for details.Learn More
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(18) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article