Almost Sold Out
About the Community
Fieldstone Preserve offers Life Tested® homes designed for everyday living but perfect for entertaining on oversized 1/3+ acre homesites. Located two miles from Strongsville’s Market District gourmet grocery, minutes from Ehrnfelt Recreation Center, Cleveland Metroparks and Southpark Mall, and a short drive from Cleveland Hopkins Airport and downtown Cleveland. Discover two-story and ranch home designs in a community for families seeking quality homes in a well-amenitized, central location.
The spacious Hilltop features a walk-in kitchen pantry, flex room, loft, and 4 bedrooms with walk-in closets.
With its open layout, Riverton also boasts a formal dining room, Pulte Planning Center®, loft area, and garage with storage bay.
What Life's Like
Be part of a welcoming community in Fieldstone Preserve. Attend one of Strongsville’s many community events and summer festivals, shop and grab lunch at Southpark Mall, or bike, run, and even toboggan in the nearby Cleveland Metroparks. Residents take advantage of a short commute to both the airport and downtown Cleveland.Request Info
- Oversized 1/3(+) Acre Wooded and Garden View Home Sites
- 2 Miles from Giant Eagle's Market District, with gourmet groceries, bakery, Starbucks and more!
- Easy access to I-71 and the Ohio Turnpike
- 3 car garage space standard
- Unfinished basements included
- Top-ranked Strongsville Schools
- Just 3 miles from Ehrnfelt Recreation Center - 157,000 sq. ft. with fitness, sports, pool, classes and more
- Lots of area dining, including B Spot, Don's Pomeroy House, Triv's, Rosewood Grill and more!
- Nearby Cleveland Metroparks offer picnicking, trails for walking, biking, running, archery, and fishing
- The Chalet, located off of Pearl Rd. is a favorite area spot for tobogganing
- Only 20 minutes to Cleveland Hopkins International Airport
- Only 30 minutes to downtown Cleveland, with sporting events, theater, and fine dining
About the Area
Strongsville is 15 minutes from Cleveland, among 2,000 acres of Cleveland Metro Park. This family-focused community offers a location perfect for everyday living and commuting. With top rated Strongsville schools, this Westside suburb is home to two seventy-acre parks, including Avon Town Hall Park with outdoor table tennis and 18-hole disc golf course, and Washington Township Park with splash pad, bike trails and pavilion center. Enjoy easy access to shopping, dining, and entertainment.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(17) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article