The Ascend offers one level living that appeals to both empty nesters and growing families. This versatile home boasts an open concept layout and rounded kitchen island, perfect for entertaining. The flex room easily becomes an office, den, or a third bedroom. Growing families will appreciate the option to add a second floor, complete with a loft, additional bedroom, and full bath.
- $338,990 Starting From
- 2-4 Bedrooms
- 2-3 Bathrooms
- 1935 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
Home Buying While Social Distancing
Your search for a home doesn’t have to stop due to social distancing. Pulte is using the latest technology to offer video and online tours of our new homes.
- Moen® Camerist Chrome faucet with pull out sprayer
- Kichler® LED light package
- Granite Countertops in kitchen
- Aristokraft® 36” Maple cabinets
- Shaw® Luxury Vinyl Plank flooring
- Icemaker line in kitchen for future refrigerator
- Amana® electric range, separate microwave & range hood in stainless steel
- Amana® multicycle tall tub dishwasher in stainless steel
- Spacious pantry
- Large kichen island with seating space
- 1/3 hp Insinkerator® garbage disposal
- Gerber® Maxwell water conserving elongated toilets
- Spacious 9’ ceilings throughout main floor
- Schlage Plymouth® door levers in Satin Nickel
- Armstrong® resilient flooring in bathrooms, laundry & owner’s entry.
- Shaw® Luxury Vinyl Plank in foyer & kitchen
- Shaw® stain protected wall to wall carpet with high density 5 lb padding
- Sherwin Williams® paint throughout
- Kichler Lighting® LED light package in Gathering Room
- Three ceiling fan/light pre-wires
- Closetmaid® wire shelving in all closets
- The Ascend offers one level living with an open concept layout and rounded kitchen island, perfect for entertaining. The flex room easily becomes an office, den, or a third bedroom. Add a second floor loft, bedroom and bath for more living space.
- 1-year material and workmanship
- 2 -year mechanical
- 5-year protection against leaks
- 10-year structural warranty
- Transferable warranty
- Low-E Simonton® double pane, single hung low maintenance windows with Argon gas
- Fiberweb Typar® house wrap
- Lennox® 93% high efficiency furnace and 13 seer air conditioner
- Honeywell® digital programmable thermostat
- Rheem® 50 gallon electric hot water heater
- Two GFI electrical outlets on exterior of home
- One frost free water spigot
- 220 volt outlet for electric dryer in laundry
- Hard wired smoke detectors with battery backups on all levels and in all bedrooms & C02 detectors for added family security.
- R-13 fiberglass batt insulation on all exterior walls
- R-11 Fiberglass insulation on basement walls
- R-19 fiberglass in all cantilevers and bay windows
- R-49 insulation in attic
- Dual CAT6/RG6 cable outlet in Gathering Room
- Structured wiring box and conduit to the exterior of the home for future wiring by your internet service provider
- Wilsonart® laminate countertops
- Armstrong® resilient flooring
- Double bowl sinks in owner’s bath
- Augmented flow “anti-scalding” shower controls
- Decorative Moen® bath accessories and double handle faucets in Chrome
- Full size plate glass mirrors in all bathrooms
- Kohler/Sterling® tub and shower enclosures
- Continuous ridge vent per design to provide maximum air flow through attic
- Concrete driveway from street to garage entryway
- Concrete lead walk to porch and door chime with lighted button
- Two decorative exterior carriage lamps at garage
- Screens on all operational windows
- Insulated Therma-tru® entry doors with full weather stripping
- Schlage (Dexter) Plymouth® Handleset in Satin Nickel and deadbolt
- Attractive elevations with varying color packages
- Stylish maintenance-free Alside® vinyl/shake siding (per elevation)
- Certainteed 30 year Dimensional roof shingles
- Superior 10-year Limited Structural Warranty "Pulte Protection Plan"
- Structurally engineered poured foundation with continuous exterior drain
- Wired with the backbone for future Smart Home Network connectiviey capability – including CAT6 cables running to pre-determined Wireless Accerr Points(s) to ensure connectivity throughout the home.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired