Willwood gives families choices, like downstairs flex space for a den or study. The kitchen with oversized island has a pass-through to the formal dining room, as well as an open flow to the café area and 2-story gathering room. Upstairs, the large loft space provides a place for everyone to enjoy popcorn and a movie. And families with teenage kids love the 3-car tandem garage.
Explore the Floor Plan
- $431,990 Starting From
- $2,518/mo Starting From
- 4-7 Bedrooms
- 2-5 Bathrooms
- 3169 Sq. Ft.
Customize Your Home
- Pulte Planning Center®
- White painted crown, bed molding, chair rail and wainscoting squares in foyer
- White painted rail and spindles on first floor (per plan)
- White painted wood window sills with apron casing throughout the home
- The Willwood features an open concept layout ideal for entertaining, with elegant hardwood flooring accenting the space. The kitchen features a spacious breakfast bar that flows seamlessly into the gathering room and dining room, for extra seating.
- Wired with Pulte Smart Home technology
- Formal Dining Room
- Walk-in Pantry
- Walk-in Closet Off Garage Entry
- 2nd floor laundry
- Attached oversized 2-car or tandem garage (per plan)
- HardiePlank® siding and HardieTrim® with ColorPlus® Technology finish
- Schlage® nickel finish lever-style handles with handleset on front entry door
- ThermaTru® Smooth-Star® insulated fiberglass entry door
- Wayne-Dalton® raised-panel insulated garage door
- Aristokraft® Avalon maple kitchen cabinetry with 36/42" tiered upper cabinets with crown molding detail
- Whirlpool® electric smooth top self-cleaning range and microwave
- Granite kitchen countertops with undermount sink
- Moen® Brantford kitchen faucet with pull-down sprayer
- Sterling® double-basin stainless steel kitchen sink with garbage disposal
- Full basement for ample storage
- Glass block vented basement windows
- 12x12 tile flooring in owner's bath
- Three inch plank hardwood in foyer, kitchen, café and powder room
- Aristokraft® bath cabinetry with cultured marble tops including 35" comfort-height cabinet in owner's bath
- Five-piece owner's bath - including shower, soaking tub, double sinks and private water closet
- Moen® Brantford bathroom faucets
- Sterling® pedestal sink in powder room
- Sterling® Vikrell® tub and shower surround with integrated molded shelving in hall bath
- Linen closets in full baths
Pulte Energy Advantage
Many of our homes offer energy-efficient features that can help reduce your home’s energy consumption while maintaining everything you want in a new home. That’s the Pulte Energy Advantage®.
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Inspired By You
Build With Confidence
From understanding the stages of construction to choosing the right Pulte partner, we are here for you throughout the build process.Learn More
Create the home you've always wanted with inspirational design ideas and thoughtful home solutions for your new Pulte home.Get Inspired