About the Community
Enjoy a limited-maintenance lifestyle in a secluded wooded setting at Arbor Chase, one mile from I-77 and walking distance to Akron General Health and Wellness Center. Innovative ranch home designs provide single-level living, planned with both storage and entertaining in mind. Optional second story spaces provide space for out-of-town guests or informal gatherings. This Copley location is minutes from shopping, dining, grocery stores, and banking in the Montrose area.
A Look Inside
Get to know all of the exciting features of Arbor Chase by taking this video tour.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Limited maintenance ranch homes
- Optional second floor living spaces
- Conveniently located between Akron and Cleveland
- 25 minutes to Akron/Canton Airport, 35 to Cleveland-Hopkins Int’l
- Minutes from shopping, dining, and entertainment
- 10 minutes to Summit Mall
- Easy access to popular restaurants on "the Hill"
- 3 minutes to Akron General Health & Wellness Center
- Area parks and recreation, including Sand Run Metro Park
- Just 1 mile from I-77 which connects to I-80, I-271 and I-480
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(22) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article