Almost Sold Out
About the Community
The minute you drive into Stonehaven. you’ll be welcomed by its family-friendly feel, distinctive streetscape and winding roads. Located in Aurora, within Indian Prairie District 204, this community offers easy access to shopping and dining on the Route 59 corridor and a quick drive to downtown Naperville. Our homes feature open layouts, thoughtful designs and spaces perfect for a growing family or a family who loves to entertain.
What Life's Like
About the Area
- Quick Move-ins Available
- Only 3 Homesites Available
- 3,222 – 3,297 Square Feet
- Indian Prairie School District 204
- Metea Valley High School
- ½ Mile to Shopping and Dining on Route 59
- Less Than 15 Minutes to Downtown Naperville
- 2 Miles to Shopping and Dining at Naperville Crossings
- 2.5 Miles to Westfield Fox Valley Shopping Center
- 2.5 Miles to Route 59 Metra Station
- 5 Miles to Downtown Naperville Metra Station
- 8 Miles to I-355
- 5 Miles to I-88
- 1.2 Miles to the Springbrook Prairie Forest Preserve
- 1.2 Miles to Springbrook Golf Course
- Across the Street From White Eagle Golf Course
- 35 Miles to O’Hare Airport
- 33 Miles to Midway Airport
- Pulte Protection Plan: 10-Year Structural Coverage, 5-Year Water Infiltration Coverage, 2-Year Mechanical Coverage, 1-Year Construction Coverage
Click below to see the available homesites within this community, as well as what plans are available to build on those home sites.
What to Expect:
Interested in this community? We’d love to show you around. Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We’re here to answer any questions you may have about building with us and living in this community.
Fill out the form and we'll be in touch:
Thank you for submitting your request. Here is what you can expect:
Thank you for your interest in this community. We will be in touch soon.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(23) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article