Davis Park Townes
About the Community
Davis Park Townes feature 181 townhomes off of Davis Drive in Morrisville. Enjoy easy access to the Research Triangle Park, RDU Airport, NC-147, I-40 and I-540. Future homeowners will enjoy gathering areas, walking trail around pond, tot lot playground, and a dog park onsite.
The Davis Park Townes Grisham new home design offers a large relaxing owner's suite with several options to enhance your living space.
The Davis Park Townes Hemingway new home design offers an open concept kitchen, three-bedrooms, and great room, perfect for entertaining.
The Davis Park Townes two-story Sierra new construction townhome design features an open floorplan with a large owner's suite and loft.
The Davis Park Townes two-story Savanna new construction townhome design features a large kitchen and great room that expands into the dining area.
The Davis Park Townes new construction Palomino plan features 3 bedrooms with an open floorplan great for entertaining and a spacious owner's suite with a large walk-in closet.
The Davis Park Townes elegant two-story Stetson new construction townhome combines comfort and convenience, and can be configured with up to three bedrooms.
What Life's Like
- Located within the Research Triangle Park off Davis Dr. just north of Hopson Road
- 181 Townhome sites with plans ranging from 1,491 - 1,979 Sq. Ft
- Within minutes of Hwy 147, I-40, and I-540
- Within 10 minutes to Parkside Town Commons on NC 55 with a Harris Teeter, Target, movie theater, restaurants and retail
- 5 minutes to Shiloh Crossing on NC 54 with Walmart
- 15 minutes to downtown Durham & 25 minutes to downtown Raleigh
- 10 minutes to Brier Creek or Southpoint Mall
- On the border of SE Durham
- Within 10 minutes to Raleigh Durham International Airport
- Dog park
- Walking trail around pond with exercise stations
- Outdoor gathering area with swings, fireplace, corn hole, ping pong, tv
- Tot lot playground
- Every Pulte home is pre-wired for smart home capability with superior Wi-Fi coverage, prewired with premium CAT6 wiring for connectivity and flexibility for all your electronic devices now and in the future.
Events & Offers
Our residents are at the heart of every Pulte community, and there is always something happening. From exciting offers to home events, we invite you to see what’s going on in the neighborhood.
Closing Costs Paid
Closing costs paid up to $6,500 on move-in ready homes from October 1st through October 31st and must close by December 31st, 2019.Get Details
$2,000 Incentive for USAA Members!*
$2,000 Incentive for USAA members!* Must be a USAA member and provide member number by purchase agreement effective date. Offer valid from 1/1/19 - 12/31/19.More Information
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article