About the Community
Alexander Place features 157 townhomes off of Highway 55 in Southwest Durham. Enjoy easy access to the Research Triangle Park, Umstead State Park, RDU Airport, Brier Creek, NC-147, I-40 and I-540.
What Life's Like
About the Area
About the Area
- Townhomes from the $200s
- Downtown Durham is within 14 minutes
- Less than 8 minutes to the Streets at Southpoint
- Less than 10 miles from Brier Creek Commons
- Within 6 minutes from Parkside Town Commons
- Less than 11 miles from Umstead State Park
- 10 minutes from RTP
- 11 minutes from Duke University
- 20 minutes from downtown Chapel Hill & UNC Hospital
- Every Pulte home is now a smart home with superior Wi-Fi coverage, prewired with premium CAT6 wiring for connectivity and flexibility for all your electronic devices now and in the future.
- Plans range from 1,491 - 1,885 sq. ft.
- Less than 10 miles to Brier Creek
- 7 miles to Anytime Fitness
Interested in living here? Tell us how to reach you, and we’ll be in touch. We look forward to answering any questions you may have about building with us and living in our homes.
Thanks for your interest. You’ll be receiving communications from us shortly.
Build Quality Experience
Over 65 years of experience go into the building of every Pulte home, and our construction standards are set high to meet and exceed industry expectations. Learn more about our quality build process.
Why Build New
Home is where the heart is. And when you build new, you have the opportunity to put your heart and soul into the planning of your home. It becomes uniquely yours. From extra storage where you need it and a kitchen that works for you to the energy efficiency features in a new home, building new just makes sense.
(9) Nearby Neighborhood(s)
For Every Taste
Kitchens That Cook
When building a new home with Pulte Homes, explore our kitchen options and configurations to make your cooking zone truly your own.Let's Cook
Take a look at our 5 simple kitchen design elements that enhance functionality and make life easier.Read the Article